Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Spring Lamb Top+Pants draw.

ok, so just pick a number and when the comp closes the winning #s will be chosen by a number generator.. there will be 5 winners that will win the upcoming spring lamb top+pants! (no hat, sorry) yay.

Click the spoiler for the pics

Spoiler:

Comp closes on Apr.19 GMT or when all numbers are taken.

ok closed..um there must have been a glitch or something because it says smorkle made the thread.. anyway i will just give each of u a set Smile

Mage lvl8 wrote:
ok closed..um there must have been a glitch or something because it says smorkle made the thread.. anyway i will just give each of u a set Smile

That's very kind of you!
Yeah it's weird, when I posted, it was right, it said you had started the thread!! So strange!!!!

Hey Winston, just to let you know I didn't get the pants, and I've sent you back a top because I got two of them.

jennifer wrote:
Hey Winston, just to let you know I didn't get the pants, and I've sent you back a top because I got two of them.

ok will send now.. sorry Sad

Mage lvl8 wrote:
jennifer wrote:

No worries! What can you do when the game doesn't want to work properly??? It's so frustrating!!

jennifer wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
jennifer wrote:

No worries! What can you do when the game doesn't want to work properly??? It's so frustrating!!

oh yay i can get in now!! woo hoo~!! pants sent!

awww...will ask this one to the admin winston..theres some glitch i know as one time, im posting in one thread but after refreshing i didnt see my post. Sad

Mage lvl8 wrote:

wow, that's really weird. i've locked this thread for you for now so that nobody else posts in this comp.