1*Santa Mayor Picture
1*Pet Noir Poster
1*Red Heart Wallpaper
1*Bunny Wreath
1*Princess Mansion Staircase
1*Blue Goldfish Gown
1*Mad Hatter Bundle

Hi!!
Umm...to be honest, I really have NO idea...I just hope to earn money and eventually trade for some cc items I'm looking for, lol. So I started here...but I don't know the going prices for these items!! :S
Can somebody help, please?
You might be knowing reasonable prices?
Thanks!

Umm guys I really am terribly sorry...but I don't use forum much...it has been AGES...over an year I think...so I really don't know how much it's supposed to be? Lol. Can you offer, please? Smile Thanks!!

well i don't know prices tooo Sad sorry congratulations .... i see that Charlotte has asked for bunny wreath soo i will take only a book but I really don't know price for it Sad never befor have tried to buy it Sad

hmmm I'm horrible at trading! :'(
So I'm not going to bother anymore, now! Lol.
Wait up...lemme add you...I'll give you the book of spells for free Smile

nooooooooooooooo PLEAS congratulationsSmile if you really wanna do this tell me what CC items you need..... some bundles, WWF , revival etc or CC items from boutique ??? or do you have any another items that you are looking for .... i have a lot of old rares congratulations

I think that's way too generous of you Smile
I don't think the book of spells is worth cc items...:O lolz...so I really can't Smile
Don't worry about it Smile
Thanks so much, really! Just take it as a token of appreciation for your generosity!!

Hey...I don't sound rude/crazy, do I?
Sorry about it...lack of sleep, I guess. lol
Umm...just accept my f/r whenever you can, and I'll send you the book of spells. And don't worry about it, really. It's fine Smile

nooo it's worth congratulations it is pretty rare i think congratulations it is old weekly digging congratulations ???

i need to go now but will be back in about of 20 minuts maybe congratulations pleas write here any items that you can remember you need and i will see if i have something for you congratulationsSmile

is it worth the tempaw of doom painting? lol i would really be surprised if it's!! or halloween items...? i missed halloween items last year so i don't know anything about them but i bet they were cool haha...anyway...i would trade for it Smile
but i offered the book for free, so that still holds Smile thanks a lot really!!
people here are quite different Smile

hehehheheheh well we are all trying to be nice and friendly congratulationsSmile i have some halloween items will send you now congratulationsSmile thank you sooooo much congratulations

that certainly is true, i like being nice...for a change haha...XD

n thanks a lot for the ''bombs'' you dropped off at my place

i really didn't mind giving it Smile i had a spare...and i'm not used to trading so there really was not much need to keep it with me Smile

i'll add u a rep congratulations thanks again!! you made my day

CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for the following items:
1*Santa Mayor Picture - 4*999
1*Pet Noir Poster - 3*999
1*Red Heart Wallpaper I've just realised I've already got this sorry
1*Bunny Wreath - 3*999
1*Princess Mansion Staircase - 6*999
1*Blue Goldfish Gown - 3*999
1*Mad Hatter Bundle (Jacket, Hat, Pants & Shoes) - 12*999

I've edited my previous post with prices I think are ok, let me know what you think congratulations
Total - 31*999

CharlotteLouise wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
1*Bunny Wreath - 3*999

I've edited my previous post with prices I think are ok, let me know what you think congratulations
Total - 31*999

oh hey didn't check this thread, because í'd put ''complete'' for it...im so sorry!
i kinda gave away some of those items! :o
umm i'll send u a request, you can have the gown, pet noir poster, and princess mansion staircase for free...i'm not really trading for myself anymore! it gets me depressed :p XD

ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
1*Bunny Wreath - 3*999

Total - 31*999

oh hey didn't check this thread, because í'd put ''complete'' for it...im so sorry!
i kinda gave away some of those items! :o
umm i'll send u a request, you can have the gown, pet noir poster, and princess mansion staircase for free...i'm not really trading for myself anymore! it gets me depressed :p XD

Oh, sorry that was my fault - I didn't see the "complete", I must of been half asleep or just having a blonde moment LaughingLaughing
Are you sure? I honestly don't mind sending some items in return! Would you like some 999s or are you looking for any specific items?

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Awww well thankyou again!!! : )
I've added +rep for your kindness! x

Ah, it was nothing. Thank you Smile

Do you still wish to close this thread hun? If you have any questions about trading make sure to let us know.

myladyyawo wrote:
Do you still wish to close this thread hun? If you have any questions about trading make sure to let us know.

hey sara, sorry i didn't see your post earlier...yeah, i'd like for it to be closed...thank you so much Smile it's been a long time, and i don't even have halg the items on the list, anymore :o

Oh @ Amina: I'm sorry Sad I got your pm about the robot visor...but I don't really know what that item is...umm, I'd trade but I already gave away the floating decor spare...sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I really feel bad! :'(

elfinshadow wrote:
Oh @ Amina: I'm sorry Sad I got your pm about the robot visor...but I don't really know what that item is...umm, I'd trade but I already gave away the floating decor spare...sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I really feel bad! :'(

aww...that's so sweet of you. no please, no worries:) robot visor (that robot you get after digging in the space) Smile now please cheeeer up