Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TennisPrincess

Just Joined The Forum ! :)

I hope you have fun here! It is full of fantastic people who will give you a safe trade! x We are wishing you the best on this forum and we will make you feel right at home! x We hope you have fun! x
Love MeganBoutique98! x

Welcome to PSFC!! I hope you love it here. There is so much to do and wonderful people to trade or chat with! Once you have a minimum (with out posting for post count sake) of 20 posts you can enter into our wonderful competitions and giveaways! Check out the really fun groups to join Smile If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let us know, someone is almost always around to help!

MeganBoutique98 wrote:
I hope you have fun here! It is full of fantastic people who will give you a safe trade! x We are wishing you the best on this forum and we will make you feel right at home! x We hope you have fun! x
Love MeganBoutique98! x

Thank you MeganBoutique98 !
Everyone seems Friendly on here so far ! congratulations
I hope to make some great trades soon !!

myladyyawo wrote:
Welcome to PSFC!! I hope you love it here. There is so much to do and wonderful people to trade or chat with! Once you have a minimum (with out posting for post count sake) of 20 posts you can enter into our wonderful competitions and giveaways! Check out the really fun groups to join Smile If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let us know, someone is almost always around to help!

Thanks So Much myladyyawo!!
I'm sure I will enjoy the Forum and PSFC very much !!
Thank you for telling me about the Contests I can enter after I reach 20 Posts !!
Sound's like a lot of fun !! Smile
Thank's for all info !! congratulations

Well I really hope you do enjoy it here Smile One more thing though hun, it is a rule here at PSFC that you have a valid facebook link, right now it just takes me to my own profile.

welcome amber! so happy to have you join us! please let me know if you have any questions Smile

just though to let you know that your link works perfectly now congratulations

welcome again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anything you may need you're here!!! have a look around.. And most of all.... HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Thanks so much for the Welcome Wishes guys !! I already feel welcome, and at home !
congratulations

Theirs so much to do on here !!! It's great !!