• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

female lion petling

did you now that there is also female lion petling here's the pic
 ishot-13.jpg
its amazing

oh thats so cute... I got the boy lion... white but very cute... sorry not sure how to add a pic

just click on the host an image button, select tha file an press host... 3 urls will show up, i select the one in the middle copy and paste
hope u can upload your white lion.. i would love to see it

and the colors are also random... a friend got a blue lion

Mine's a boy.

He was black like Scar from the Lion King, but I named him Aslan and changed his color. Smile

Alysin_Wonderland wrote:
For some reason all of my pets are pink except the coyote.. (I blame my friend Bunnyfuzzyness for the pink tiger.. Ashamed ) congratulations

lion11.jpg

mine grey and hate grey colour

Alysin_Wonderland wrote:
For some reason all of my pets are pink except the coyote.. (I blame my friend Bunnyfuzzyness for the pink tiger.. Ashamed ) congratulations

lion11.jpg

interesting...
did you buy the pink crackers to make all of them pink? or did all came that way?

she is so cute... cant wait to fully reaise mine to buy another one

Fálcor wrote:
Alysin_Wonderland wrote:

lion11.jpg

interesting...
did you buy the pink crackers to make all of them pink? or did all came that way?

Only used the pink cracker on the tiger.. The rest came that way... Hence me blaming my friend since she bought me the cracker to match my tiger to my other pets..

i got a blue lion >.awfull! i'll sell it when he grows up, because i can't afford a biscuit Sad

tweet40 wrote:
i got a blue lion >.awfull! i'll sell it when he grows up, because i can't afford a biscuit Sad

what colour do you want Milena ? I'll send you one now cos I hate the blue coloured lions/tigers ...they just look so ....bad!!

They look unnatural. Smile That's good that you can do that Kasijab. Then she can watch her petling grow in a nicer color.

its not a problem ..didn't want to step on your toes Tiddly ...but I agree they do look unnatural ..weird even !

I just don't get the blue pets, the pink ones look really cute (because I like pink) but maybe if they didn't make the blue so bright in colour. It's almost an eye sore lol.

I am sort of fond of my blue dog, Grover. I guess because I named him after my favorite Sesame Street character. But, I generally don't like blue petlings.

grover is definitely a fitting name congratulations I got a grey lion, not to terribly cute but I like him congratulations

I know!!!!! I had a kitten Blue named her Alien cause it was Blue then I got cc and turned her pink and she's still Alien! Laughing

Thanks for posting this Falcor!!! I had no idea there were girl lion petlings me and my kids all got boys. Then I read your post and went to buy another one and it is a girl

Fashionista wrote:
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Laughing such an irony! and i obviously adore pink!

Lol I'm thinking when my Lion is grown trying for either a pink coyote or a pink girl lion just to see if happens again..

Aww the lion petlings are so cute....Cant wait till my ouppy has fully grown so i can get one...Hopefully they dont go out of the store before i can get her/him hehe

kasiii, thank you soooo much!!
here he is congratulations

Yucky ain't so yucky anymore congratulations

tiddly winks and kasijab are so wonderful. i was going to offer to send a biscuit too to tweet by i suppose she already got it
Smile

i really don't like the bright blue but i think the grey blue looks good on the boy lions cause of their manes.
my lions name is Poseidon.
i also think they shouldn't have made a boy lion that is pink... but i love my pink lion :3

(not sure how to add pictures so i put it as my picture)

Wow your lions are so cute! I just bought one and its a pink (female) one but i'm not too keen on the colour :/ I already have a pink leopard and i find it a bit too pink but its still okay, I love the lion itself though! Laughing