Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lyndelyn10

fox plushie for sale

Guest Guest
If you need a trade referee,I am here for you.
Trade referees are colored as green and they are more then happy to assist any member.
More about trade referees can be seen in this thread.

You need to be patient, this forum doesn't move as quickly as the official forum. Just give it some time and let the offers come in. Also, do follow Lazar's suggestion, for this rare, use a Safe Trade Referee.

I m willing to trade with Tiger Costume Set (Cash item) Let me know your interest.

I can buy it for u but i am having problem...its been since earlier that I cant log in to my account.
I am really sad now i missed to many trades already huhuhuhu

if you want to know what the fox plushie is round about selling for theres a guide its not exact but here it is : HERE Smile

I will pay 30*4999 for that fox.but I cant right now becoz I cant acces my account.please keep it for me.Thank u ^_^

According to the site's administrators, the fox can run between 40-60x 4999. The Tiger costume costs about 11-12 CCs. The value of them is somewhere between 1-2 cash coins to one 4999 item.

That basically means that you can trade for the 4999's and then trade some of the 4999's for the tiger outfit. Check the hot list for the items you wish to trade.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
According to the site's administrators, the fox can run between 40-60x 4999. The Tiger costume costs about 11-12 CCs. The value of them is somewhere between 1-2 cash coins to one 4999 item.

That basically means that you can trade for the 4999's and then trade some of the 4999's for the tiger outfit. Check the hot list for the items you wish to trade.

The question is how many people is willing to trade cash item? =) 1 out of 20 ot even 1 out of 100. Gold can easily earn but cash is how a gamer is willing to come out with. Not many will do that =)

Computron wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

The question is how many people is willing to trade cash item? =) 1 out of 20 ot even 1 out of 100. Gold can easily earn but cash is how a gamer is willing to come out with. Not many will do that =)

There are some who would trade a cash item. Only today, I traded some cash shop items for some 4999's. I would be willing to trade the the cash shop items to you for the fox, but I would fear taking advantage of you. I don't want to rip anyone off, or even feel as though I have ripped someone off.

it oki but i can only buy 30-35 per fox.if cant Its ok Smile someone can grab it but thats my bid ^_^

You will probably not get more than 60x4999 for it at all, I'm afraid. they sell a bit lower here than in other places. Check here for specifics. Here they are selling for around 30-40x 4999 apiece.

BUT I REALLY DON'T KN0W..
I WILL GIVE TIME TO STUDY HOW TO DO IT JUST GIVE ME TIME TOMORROW..ITS ALREADY SLEEPTIME HERE