Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
discostick

Is this trade possible?

Hello guys! I am new here in the forums, and it's great to be part of a new family! Smile

Anyways, I was just wondering about those ungiftable cash shop items, like the tiger petlings or extra rooms. . .what can be other means to get them through trade? is it possible to trade Playfish cash cards or Ultimate gamer's card PINs with 4999s? or paypal credit with 4999s? Because i'm really desperate to have that cute tiger petling and extra rooms, teehee Smile thanks a lot!

discostick wrote:
Hello guys! I am new here in the forums, and it's great to be part of a new family! Smile

Anyways, I was just wondering about those ungiftable cash shop items, like the tiger petlings or extra rooms. . .what can be other means to get them through trade? is it possible to trade Playfish cash cards or Ultimate gamer's card PINs with 4999s? or paypal credit with 4999s? Because i'm really desperate to have that cute tiger petling and extra rooms, teehee Smile thanks a lot!

NEVER give out pin numbers to anything ...

the only way to get these items without having playfish cash yourself is to trade for them with 4999 items. At the moment the rate is around 1cc = 2 x 4999 so quite expensive as lots of people want them

the ungiftable ones I'm afraid you have to get for yourself ...no way round it. as I said we always advise that you NEVER give anyone your password/pin number or anything else

You cannot trade playfish game cards, or pin numbers for ultimate gamers cards. Anyone offering this or asking for someone to trade these items will automatically be banned from PSFC
This rule follows the ruling in the official Playfish forum

As Kasijab has said, the only way to get these items is to trade 4999's or to buy cash coins yourself