Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mimimouse

hi I'm Mimi

^_^ hello, I'm mimi and I love to play petsociety!!!
I just saw this on google and thought hmmm think this is a cool site!

I registered and yes I am here now ^_^ hope I can be a part of the family here Smile

hi mimimouse! what a cute little name!! welcome!! so glad you can join our little family!! please let me know if you have any questions or need help around the site!

hello thank you for welcoming me ^_^.Yes i love this site its so cute and organize ^^

Hello Mimi and Mousy!! What cute names, feel free to look around and ask any questions. See you around the threads. HUGS

mimimouse wrote:

I registered and yes I am here now ^_^ hope I can be a part of the family here Smile

hi and welcome to the forum...I'm sure you'll have great fun here. Once you have 20 posts you can enter all our great competitions ...and we also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available if you need them Smile

[b]Would you please check your facebook link as it is a rule fo the forum that you have a valid link. At the moment yours is directing to MY homepage which usually means that you have copied the link from your homepage,not your PROFILE page. Full instructions can be found here
You can also check on how to set up your facebook security settings here

kasijab wrote:
mimimouse wrote:

hi and welcome to the forum...I'm sure you'll have great fun here. Once you have 20 posts you can enter all our great competitions ...and we also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available if you need them Smile

[b]Would you please check your facebook link as it is a rule fo the forum that you have a valid link. At the moment yours is directing to MY homepage which usually means that you have copied the link from your homepage,not your PROFILE page. Full instructions can be found here
You can also check on how to set up your facebook security settings here

oki wait i'll edit it.sorry i didnt know.thank you for teaching

can anyone please check becoz i duno if mine link is working Sad i already check its working but i dont know for others T_T

Hi Mimi !! Welcome!! This is a great place and a lot of fun!! Come often The people here are great.

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Mimi !! Welcome!! This is a great place and a lot of fun!! Come often The people here are great.

yes I can see they are nice people Smile

wow!!!I actually forgot about this old thread of mine but accidentaly found it while browsing threads XD...this is when I first made my account and found out that its sooooo wonderful site!!!I am so glad to be here ^_^

lol i didnt even know that some of you my who are my friends now greeted me b4 XD haha