Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

PS Fishing Guide

Pet Society Fishing Guide

1. What is the feature about?
- It is a feature PF installed into Pet Society! Now, with any kind of food, you can use it to catch different fishes and items! You can display them by putting them plainly outside or buy an aquarium! It's sooo addicting...

Note: By plainly outside, I meant the junk, coral, and other non-fish things.

2. Where do I fish?
- Go outside your house, you should see it bottom right of your house. It's below the Cash Shop. Just click on it and you'll go to it. OR, find it on the shortcuts. (Click the globe)

3. Where is my fishing rod?
- You have a twig as a fishing rod automatically. You can't dump it, gift it, or any other. You don't need to buy one. It's provided already.

4. I CAN'T GIVE IT AWAY!!! WRYYYYYY/???
- I don't know why Playfish did that! Ok? But adds up to your challenge, does it not?

5. Where do I get an aquarium??
- In the Garden Shop. There are 3 sizes. The small one costs 500, the medium one, 1,500, and the biggest one, 3,000 coins.

5. I accidentally chose the wrong bait; how do I pick another one?
- Just click another food from the chest. Before your cast the bait, you can select the chest icon, you see.

6. How do I put my junk/fish into the aquarium?
- Simple. Drag out the aquarium then drag out the junk/fish into the aquarium. Tada!

7. How many paw points do I get for fishing?
- If you nabbed one, you get +10 paw points. (That applies to even the rare fishes)

8. Is the biggest aquarium worth it?
- My friend, I suppose it's ok. But if you compare two mediums (3,000 coins) to the biggest one (3k coins), the two mediums are longer. Besides, a medium one costs 1,500 coins. Get it?

9. I still haven't caught NAME yet after ### food!!!
- It's a random chance in getting a fish you want. Some even tried 200+ pretzels and still haven't caught a Pretzelfish.

10. Can I have duplicates of the Cash Coin fishes?
- Yes, you can catch the same CC fishes whether you like it or not. However, the max. for it instead is 20 of each type.

11. I got the bait for FISH-NAME, can I still catch the fish?
- Yes. As long as you got the bait, you have a chance of catching the fish you want. So far, no fish has been removed from the pond.

12. How does the Pro Fishing Set works??
- By wearing it all while fishing, you can have an advantage to those who don't use the set.
1.) You don't catch junk. (Hat's effect)
2.) You don't catch fishes that you can't hold anymore. (Vest's effect)
3.) You reel in fishes faster. (Gloves' effect)
4.) You can catch the Pro Fishes. (Set)
5.) If you've caught everything, you can easily catch the newest fish.

13. Is the Pro Fishing Set worth buying?
- If you can afford it and you are a big fishing fan, then it's worth it. If you think about it, there are ALOT of things you can catch in the pond, and it would take ALOT OF TIME to catch a new fish. You'd be spending alot of coins for bait.