Find results in...
Tromo3

Some my friends make fun of me

Please don't laugh when you read this:

My friends in school make fun of me for the following things:
1) I collect Littlest Pet Shop
2) I collected Disney Princess Stickers
3) I Learn a lot
4)I support girls when we play dodgeball or volleyball (caouse boys often cheat, but they don't notice)
If I stop doing that I won't feel myself, But Girls like me more when do the above. They think I am better than other boys and they hang out with me more than other boys. My secret crush hugged when I helped her collect all Disney Princess Stickers.
Please help!

Hun, thats awesome that you are being yourself Smile You seem like a nice caring person! No one should judge you for what you like. I still play with Barbies lol (with my little girl). Don't worry about the other kids, after school all that matters is the life you create for yourself! congratulations

i don't know how aol are you, but you'll see that one of most important thing in life is always to be yourself. don't care about the other's judges, your real friends are the ones who love you for what you are!

You should be proud of the person you are.

Being true to yourself is one of the most important lessons you have to learn in life.

Unfortunately there are so many sterotypes around as to what boys and girls should do and what they shouldnt do, it is really hard to stand up for what you want.

You said in the title that your friends are making fun of you, well if they were true friends then they wouldnt make fun of you, it would not make any difference as to what you collected!

One part that made me wonder, is when you mentioned about a girl you like giving you a hug for helping her with her sticker collection. That is great, as long as that is not the reason you are doing this.

Be who you are, and be proud, you are a truley wonderful person

Take care

Agony Aunt xx

Well I started collecting, than in few days she started collecting.

ignore them... they're not woth your atention! if they don't accept you the way you are, they shouldn't accept you at all..

and who cares, you have something they don't... lots of girls congratulations

and i think you're 1:1000000000000, in a good way (none of the boys in my school would help you to collect stickers, they would NEVER play volleyball, and they don't eaven know what littelest petshop is! )

don't worry..

You sound like a nice person and you learn a lot. Learning is good, it sets the way for the rest of your life and you are going to be more successful than your so-called friends, so keep learning and keep being kind and helpful.

you dont have to care what other people thinks bout it^^ we cant control their mind..most important is , ur happy !

is it wrong that i have no idea what littelest petshop is???

anyway.. as you grow older you'll see that many of those things are going to be appreciated congratulations

I totally understand how you feel hun, there are alot of things i liked when i was younger that other girls didnt and they picked on me for it and some even went as far as doing things like hitting me and pushing me. It lasted for the whole time i was in high school. It was a hard time and the only people i could talk to were boys, even in college most of my friends were boys and there is nothing wrong with that and there is nothing wrong with you having mostly girls as friends.
The girls see you for who you really are and they like you for it so that would tell you its the boys that have the problem.
You are perfect the way you are, you are yourself and thats all that matters congratulations xx

do what you do best already - be yourself!
don't ever follow the crowd because it is easier or the "thing" to do.

you are brave for doing what is right. don't ever lose that. in the end you will win. with good morals & good grades you will be the one that people seek out later in life.

*BIG HUGZ*

I have a friend at school (who does gymnastics) hes a boy ) and he usually doesn't hang out with boys mostly girls,. We all think he's a nice person but all the boys call him bad words and talk about him behind his back. He usually always ends up crying. All the girls feel sorry for him and we dont really know what to do about it, but one day i told one of the boys hes a really cool person and he believed me and now hes always nice to him so atleast that was one down lol .

I really dont know what to say except what everyone else is saying "be urself" "ignore them" ect but its hard to do i know , but changing urself so that you watch horror movies and be mean to girls wouldnt help Smile

Everyone's already given you the best advice Tromo.

I'm sorry it's hard for you right now, that your 'friends' make fun of you.
All I can say is that instead of letting it upset you, just laugh and if you're laughing, then they wont have anything to make fun of will they?

Maybe some of your friends are a little bit jealous that the girls like you, and that you're the one getting their attention

Guest Guest
totally agree with everyone you must always be your self never let anyone change that, so many people live a lie because there afraid of doing what they really want to do or who they want to be . its tough but you will shine through jealousy is an awful thing and many pepole let it take over,as they dont know how to handle situations .be true to your self and your lovely friends who obviously adore you.