Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

Pet Society Vacation

Who's playing it? It's cute, I think!! I didn't see anyone of you from here in my list there, I think...so just wondering, lol. Will be gone for 2 days...Smile Take care, all of you!

I don't have an iphone so that leaves me out in the cold. Don't plan on buying one as it would probably never get used.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't have an iphone so that leaves me out in the cold. Don't plan on buying one as it would probably never get used.

me tooo but i would much rather have one .... maybe for the exclusive items but i'll never get one until i get enough money to buy it myself

I don't have one either but my daughter does. I told her to get it so I can see what it's about. Can you send things to us flunkies who don't have I phones, I pads ect?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
How is it different than the PS we play on Facebook?

there are new mini-games and new items, but some items are just different colors to the ones we have on fb

scgrandma58 wrote:
I don't have one either but my daughter does. I told her to get it so I can see what it's about. Can you send things to us flunkies who don't have I phones, I pads ect?

the ipod/ipad whatever ones, you cant send stuff over and vise versa

ohhhh, gonna have to wait till november when i get my iphone to join you guys on PS vacation. i hope your pets are nice and relaxed congratulations

I Dnt Hav A iphone =( Im Gutted Cuz Its Looks Gd.....Its Not Fair

From what I've been told, next week's theme is very close to the vacation theme...so we're not missing too terribly much. Don't worry, Flick86, I don't have one either.