Welcome to PSFC, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your PSFC account now.

Not A Member? Click on register, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with PSFC and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?
GMT TIME
Follow us!
Keep up tp date will all the latest news by following us on Facebook!!
Latest topics
» Can we play Pet Society without Facebook?
Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:01 pm by Mage lvl8

» How could you survive your petsociety even it is 2014
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:36 am by jenny1883

» free dye service...(the ravishing red wig dye table)
Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 am by cathyluo12

» PET SOCIETY IS CLOSING DOWN
Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm by Lucky Strike

» GOODBYE MY FRIENDS
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:29 pm by hannahbananaa

» new comer ~HAHA
Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 am by john_seb10

» Selling a Golden cup, Baby Rocking horse Decor, Queens Throne, Baby Laundry Decor, Vintage Metal Trunk, Treasure Chest Decor, Rosy Cute Lamp.
Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:55 pm by Mage lvl8

» Cute Baby Bathtub for auction!
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am by how2run

» Wanting to sell some older items and a couple cyber dolls
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 am by how2run

» Pearls of Wisdom
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am by Vaish

» Hi I'm new here!!
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 am by Vaish

» stupid playfish!!! - suspension over after 24 hours
Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am by Sheherezade

» WTS/WTT new OUTFITS <H E R E>
Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 pm by kalaaaaa

» C&K Weeklys Shop (Updated Evil Snowman Snowglobe)
Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm by ♥Cloe_XD♥

» Tromo and Woofette's GIANT giveaway-Food
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:17 am by Chuchumon

»  Want !!Sweetheart masquerade outfit
Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 am by vinolady

» Selling Steampunk Wings
Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 am by danielx92

» Petling Miniaturized
Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm by Yay Dad

» Does anyone still play?
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 am by IceiceAva

» Hey everyone!
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 am by IceiceAva

If you need any help with features, finding things around the forum, questions or comments..or whatever it is, our moderators and admins are always here to help you in anyway they can, so please call upon them!

Lea75 - PM | Profile

Gaiamaiden - PM | Profile
Kasijab - PM | Profile
Tiddly winks - PM | Profile

Smorkle - PM | Profile
Myladyyawo - PM | Profile
Chay - PM | Profile
Lucky Strike - PM | Profile
 Ursula - PM | Profile

We also have a large team of language moderaotors who will be more than happy to help you in the language boards, you can find them by their pink usernames
We have 6239 members!
Welcome to our newest member Maxes_boy
Our members have posted 415256 messages.

PSFC - Get Together...With Friends!
© Copyright 2009 BayCastUK
www.petsociety.forumotion.com

All images on this site have been created by or for the exclusive use of PSFC and remain the property of PSFC unless otherwise stated.

Game logos, names and references and images refering to games featured here at PSFC remain the property of their respective owners.

Ok...what have playfish done now?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ok...what have playfish done now?

Post by Gaiamaiden on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This is what playfish have said about the new loading screen/update:

from Paws2011
Hi all,

When you play Pet Society now and you will notice some improvements when loading the game!

Pet Society now loads dynamically; that is to say, items in the game load as you need them (for example, when you enter a shop or when you visit friends and change rooms). This is a great thing!

Previously, every single item in the game, including all of your own items, your friends' items and items in shops, loaded entirely at the beginning of the game. As a result, many players (especially those with slower internet connections) were unfortunately experiencing long waiting times for the game to load. Slow loading speed has been a major issue raised in the forum for a while.

With 'Dynamic Loading', only the items you need will be loaded at the beginning of the game. Your game will therefore load considerably faster (up to 5 times faster)! Also, you wont waste time loading items you don't need! The time taken for other items to load while you are playing the game (for example, when you enter a shop or when you visit friends and change rooms) will vary according to the speed of your internet connection. However, it should not take any longer to load these other items, compared with the time it took for you to load the game before 'Dynamic Loading'. Furthermore, you will only have to load these other items once per weekly update of Pet Society - for example, once you have loaded all of the items in a certain shop on the first visit, the load time will be considerably shorter on your next visits to that shop.

We hope that this update makes Pet Society a more enjoyable experience for you. So many more of your Pet friends will now be able to play the game, no matter how slow their internet connection. Please help us spread the word!

Rest assured, as this is new, we understand that it is not completely perfect and we will therefore continue to work to further improve the performance in the game. Please bear with us while we work on these.

The Pet Society team

im sorry but for me its made it SO MUCH WORSE Sad its stuck on 78% Sad

Gaiamaiden
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Ok...what have playfish done now?

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 am

I believed PF has failed epically.

Whoever's idea was it to think this was a good idea needs a slap to the face..

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Xavier is a very bashful pet and he is so embarrassed to see his female friends naked. He may not want to make any visits anymore at all. When his clothes did not load properly and he showed up with no pants, he would have forgotten his good manners and given the people at PF a slap.

On the good side, this gives me more time to play with Abby on Petville. Is this what PF intended? I never liked that the rooms load slow when you visit friends and those stupid paw prints on PV, but now PS is much worse than Petville.

I suspect that PF could no longer handle the load and bandwith from increased user base and increased items (more pets, more stuff in stores, people hoarding stuff in chests), so they changed it for their own benefit to spread out the load. I do not blame them for trying but for poor quality control and lack of respect for paying customers. Our household spends quite some real money for this game. Xavier used to like the special cc gifts from his sister.
Xavier
New Arrival
New Arrival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursula on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 pm

I don't like it either. Now the loading is slower than ever Sad

Ursula
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by smorkle on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 pm

i really dislike it. it's slower than ever and the lag really bothers me.

i especially don't like seeing smorkle nekkid when i fist log on. i dress her for a reason. if i wanted her to be a heathen i would have left her nekkid with just the club in hand!

smorkle
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ayathon on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 pm

All I can see in my screen are bunches of paw prints.. and I am having a hard time too seeing my items in the chest.. :/
ayathon
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by spitfir3 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm

I hate it
I can hardly play its so slow. i have to keep leaving and coming back to be able to move.
Play fish better more then rethink this. This is not fun playing like this.
spitfir3
Megastar Pet
Megastar Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tromo3 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 pm

PF is really stupid or mean. Every active member on TOf is begging them to remove it and they don't do anything.
Tromo3
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by chay on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:39 pm

i really hate it too! now i cant play my PS, i havent buy the items for this week, and i not feed all my petlings, as i will wait for them to get lost, and i will just pay for it, i cant see them actually..even my daughters are disappointed with the changes...my kids wont play it coz of the slow loading.

I love HK
chay
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tromo3 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:01 pm

I can't play it anymore. I will just visit for the lottery, and LE. I can't even decorate my room without irritation and I was so looking for a Japanese room. It is just UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Tromo3
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiddly Winks on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Apparently they posted something to TOF about it...five days after the fact.

Here's what they wrote:

We understand that since we went live with ‘Dynamic Loading’, some of our players are experiencing loading issues that they may never have had before.

We’d like to assure our players that fixing this issue is our utmost priority and we are working hard to find a solution.

In the meantime, please be patient with us while we work on a fix. I understand how frustrating this is, but we can assure you that fixing the problem is important and a priority for us.

Apologies, and thank you for your understanding.

The Pet Society Team

For some it's too little too late. Too bad, PF can't be like Pet City. I've gotten responses from the developers there every time I asked...and the responses were met with actions and game improvements. Sad

Tiddly Winks, Level 100 (Facebook), Hi-Jinx, Level 39 (Myspace)
Tiddly Winks
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lea75 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Have to say that zynga are also very good on the customer support. I had an issue with items disappearing from my inventory, so had a live online chat with a customer service rep and not only did they sort it out within 5 minutes and return my items, they also gave me 10 dinners (for energy) as an apology!

I've contacted them a few times and always found them very helpful.

lea75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elfinshadow on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:50 pm

i agree with smorkle...i hate seeing the pets naked...n the mayor with his bald head (nth against baldies bt he just looks bad lol) and i hate the PAWS loading when u enter any shop :/
elfinshadow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokonee on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:38 pm

I don't like the naked pets either!!!

And I am afraid to let Kokonee into her garden after she helped herself to the berries that were growing on the bush...she just harvested them herself and ate them!

And don't even think about going into her ducky rooms!
Kokonee
Celebrity Pet
Celebrity Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Strike on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 am

well Lucky eat something from the table!!!!!

*special thanks to Ames

Special thanks to my angels!!! You are to many to name and amazing!!!

wishlist: ANY NEW SPOOKY ITEM
wishlist on wish upon a pumpkin
Lucky Strike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiddly Winks on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:13 am

Xavier ate his only moody ghost veggie and I never heard the end of it. Kokonee finally gifted him one. Mike said he doesn't trust taking Xavier into the garden since it's proven that the pet's eyes are bigger than his stomach. Sad

Tiddly Winks
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Strike on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:31 am

does xavier need another moody ghost? I have the tree so i can send him anytime Smile

*special thanks to Ames

Special thanks to my angels!!! You are to many to name and amazing!!!

wishlist: ANY NEW SPOOKY ITEM
wishlist on wish upon a pumpkin
Lucky Strike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiddly Winks on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 am

Oh the tree he has, it's the veggies that Xavier ate.

Tiddly Winks
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 am

Xavier got a very large moody ghost vegetable from a friend. I did not put any veggies back in the garden yet. Last time it fell down from the wheelbarrow while loading and Xavier ate it.

The loading is a bit faster now, there are other symbols instead of paws, but the rooms still take time to load and items appear one after the other. It is just like Petville now.

Xavier ate a golden wedding cake that was on the picknic table in his garden. The game still has some serious glitches.
Xavier
New Arrival
New Arrival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum