Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennifer11

Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Hi everyone, I have just been through my chest and realised I have a bunch of spare bundles that I don't need. So I am putting them all up for sale. I will accept any reasonable offer (999s, 5999s, gmbs). Thanks for looking!

Red Queen Bundle x 1
Clever Beaver Bundle x 3
Charmed Clock x 1
Gray Wizard x 1
White Wizard x 1
Sea Admiral x 4
Royal Guard x 1
Royal Wedding Guest Duke x 1
The Queen x 1

Pirate Prince x 1
Pirate Sorceress x 1
Sea Admiral x1
can i know your offer please ... as iam so bad at offering ...

I didn't get any of the pirate stuff, so if you have some of that, I can offer 5999s. Just let me know. I'm only interested in the girl's outfits though.

White Wizard x 1
Pirate Sorceress x 1

i dont know how the queen looks like? can anyone post a pic of it, hehe...

no idea how much to offer...is 5x5999, very low? let me know, thanks!

DarkNite wrote:
Pirate Prince x 1
Pirate Sorceress x 1
Sea Admiral x1

For these bundles, I'd probably want 3 or 4*5999 each if that's okay?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I didn't get any of the pirate stuff, so if you have some of that, I can offer 5999s. Just let me know. I'm only interested in the girl's outfits though.

Hey Yvette, I've only got one girl pirate outfit (the sorceress) and Nayomy has asked for it. If she changes her mind I'll send it to you Smile

chay wrote:
White Wizard x 1
Pirate Sorceress x 1

i dont know how the queen looks like? can anyone post a pic of it, hehe...

no idea how much to offer...is 5x5999, very low? let me know, thanks!

Hi chay! Sorry Nayomy already asked for the pirate sorceress, but I can send you the white wizard for 999s or gmbs if you like. Here are photos of the clothes in the queen bundle (from the royal wedding week):

royal_10.gif
 royal_11.gif
 royal_12.gif
 royal_13.gif

oohh, tnx for posting the pic, i already have that one courtesy of tiddly winks (tnx
a lot yvette :*) ill passed on queen bundle and give others a chance, maybe others are interested on it, but ill get the grey wizard...not the white one, sorry... and the ryal guard? how much all in all, jen? Smile

chay wrote:
oohh, tnx for posting the pic, i already have that one courtesy of tiddly winks (tnx
a lot yvette :*) ill passed on queen bundle and give others a chance, maybe others are interested on it, but ill get the grey wizard...not the white one, sorry... and the ryal guard? how much all in all, jen? Smile

Ok no worries Smile How does 4*5999 for both sound? Is that alirght? If it's not, please tell me!!!

alright! alright! hard for me to type now... Sad

all receivedand pymnt sent! thank u jen! pos rep given congratulations

jennifer wrote:
DarkNite wrote:
Pirate Prince x 1
Pirate Sorceress x 1
Sea Admiral x1

Great so 4x5999 per bundle so that makes 12x5999 i'll send them now ... thank you Jenni

DarkNite wrote:
jennifer wrote:
DarkNite wrote:
Pirate Prince x 1
Pirate Sorceress x 1
Sea Admiral x1

Great so 4x5999 per bundle so that makes 12x5999 i'll send them now ... thank you Jenni

Just realised, don't think we're friends yet! So I'll send you a f/r Smile

Guest Guest

Hi jennifer,
I would like to get the Queen & Dutchess Bundles (royal wedding week).
Would 4 x 5999 be ok?

Also, how many 999's would you like for a Clock bundle?

Let me know congratulations

yellownancy wrote:
Hi jennifer,
Would 4 x 5999 be ok?

Yep 4*5999 is fine. And for the clock bundle, um, 1 or 2 999s? I don't know Smile
I'll go send them now congratulations

jennifer wrote:
DarkNite wrote:
jennifer wrote:
DarkNite wrote:
Pirate Prince x 1
Pirate Sorceress x 1
Sea Admiral x1

Just realised, don't think we're friends yet! So I'll send you a f/r Smile

oh sorry about that ... i just accepted your f/r and sending payment now 12x5999 ...

Payment sent sweets please check all 12x5999 are there coz i had 2 times save failed ... thank you so much xxxx

Guest Guest
jennifer wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
Hi jennifer,
Would 4 x 5999 be ok?

Yep 4*5999 is fine. And for the clock bundle, um, 1 or 2 999s? I don't know Smile

I got the bundles, and payment was sent =) Thanks so much hun!
Can I also get the Charmed Candle Bundle? Do you want the same payment as for the Charmed Clock Bundle? Let me know.

yellownancy wrote:
jennifer wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
Hi jennifer,
Would 4 x 5999 be ok?

Can I also get the Charmed Candle Bundle? Do you want the same payment as for the Charmed Clock Bundle? Let me know.

Sure thing! That's fine, I'll go send it now Smile

Guest Guest
jennifer wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
jennifer wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
Hi jennifer,
Would 4 x 5999 be ok?

I've sent you payment... but you sent me the Clock Bundle instead of the Candle Bundle. It's no problem, I can keep it anyways. Unless you need it for another person. I can buy the Candle one from you for another 3 x 999 - if you still have one for sale.

yellownancy wrote:
jennifer wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
jennifer wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
Hi jennifer,
Would 4 x 5999 be ok?

I've sent you payment... but you sent me the Clock Bundle instead of the Candle Bundle. It's no problem, I can keep it anyways. Unless you need it for another person. I can buy the Candle one from you for another 3 x 999 - if you still have one for sale.

So did I send you two clock bundles? Sorry! Send one back and I'll send the candle bundle, sorry for the mix up Ashamed

Received clock bundle back and sent candleabra bundle. Once again, sorry for the mix up! Ashamed

prodigy bundle received and payments has been sent .thank u again, jen! rep added.

chay wrote:
prodigy bundle received and payments has been sent .thank u again, jen! rep added.

Thanks chay, payment received! Adding rep for you too Smile

Guest Guest

I'm sorry, but how does red queen bundle&the queen bundle look?
I think I'm interessted.
Thanks for help!

Here are photos of the clothes in the queen bundle (from the royal wedding week):

royal_10.gif
 royal_11.gif
 royal_12.gif
 royal_13.gif

And the Red queen bundle:

red_qu10.gif
 red_qu11.gif
 red_qu12.gif
 red_qu13.gif

Let me know if you're still interested Smile

Guest Guest

Oh yes I am!!! How much are they? Smile Do you accept 999s?

BumbleBee wrote:
Oh yes I am!!! How much are they? Smile Do you accept 999s?

I sure do. What about 15x999s each? If that's too much let me know!! Smile

firepet wrote:
how much for the wizard prodigy bundle?

I'd want about 6x5999s for that, or the equivalent in 999s. If that's not okay, let me know and we can work something out Smile

Guest Guest
Hi Jennifer, I'm back in your shop again =)

How much each for...

Red Queen Bundle

Sea Admiral

Royal Guard

Royal Wedding Guest Duke

Thanks!

Guest Guest
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:

I'd want about 6x5999s for that, or the equivalent in 999s. If that's not okay, let me know and we can work something out Smile

I don't really have any 5999s, but I found some jukeboxes, so would you accept 5x6666+3x999?

BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:

I don't really have any 5999s, but I found some jukeboxes, so would you accept 5x6666+3x999?

Hey, that's fine, but you have quoted the wrong price (that price was for firepet, not you Smile

yellownancy wrote:
Hi Jennifer, I'm back in your shop again =)

How much each for...

Red Queen Bundle

Sea Admiral

Royal Guard

Royal Wedding Guest Duke

Thanks!

In 5999s probably about 6 each, is that okay??

Guest Guest
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:

Hey, that's fine, but you have quoted the wrong price (that price was for firepet, not you Smile

OK! I'll send you a f/r So 30x999 is the deal?

BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:

Yep that's perfect Smile And f/r accepted!

Guest Guest
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:

Yep that's perfect Smile And f/r accepted!

will send the payment as quick as I'll be able to visit my ps, cause it crashes...
edit: items (999s) sent!

BumbleBee wrote:
I'm sorry, but how does red queen bundle&the queen bundle look?
I think I'm interessted.
Thanks for help!

All 30 999s received, going to send the bundles now Smile Thanks for a great trade Smile

Guest Guest

Thanks for the great trade!! My pet is super happy Smile And you're a sweet girl! +1 rep added!

Guest Guest

And now I'm interessted in these: Charmed Clock; Wizard Prodigy
LOL! Hope you don't mind Smile

BumbleBee wrote:

Okay Smile Do you have 5999s? How about 7x5999s for both?? If that's too much let me know!!!

Guest Guest
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:

Okay Smile Do you have 5999s? How about 7x5999s for both?? If that's too much let me know!!!

I got the charmed clock gifted! So I need only wizard prodigy and I think we were talking about crazy witch and dog wizard? How much for all of them? congratulations

BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:

I got the charmed clock gifted! So I need only wizard prodigy and I think we were talking about crazy witch and dog wizard? How much for all of them? congratulations

Okay, I can trade those three (Wizard prodigy, dog wizard, and crazy witch). I don't know what's in the revival mystery box, but I'm pretty sure I only have two things in it (the winged shoes and a mountain scene or something). What did you have in mind??

Guest Guest
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:

Okay, I can trade those three (Wizard prodigy, dog wizard, and crazy witch). I don't know what's in the revival mystery box, but I'm pretty sure I only have two things in it (the winged shoes and a mountain scene or something). What did you have in mind??

I have in mind that I have almost all of those items lol! You can check what's inside it in here: /t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423291 (I have elegant dinner, pink tree swing and summer picnic as spares, some of others without spares) also I have things from wwf box, items here: /t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423290 almost no spares, but I could trade them anyway ) So yeah, if you'll find anything interessting in those, we could trade like that, but if not, then with 5999s

BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:

I have in mind that I have almost all of those items lol! You can check what's inside it in here: /t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423291 (I have elegant dinner, pink tree swing and summer picnic as spares, some of others without spares) also I have things from wwf box, items here: /t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423290 almost no spares, but I could trade them anyway ) So yeah, if you'll find anything interessting in those, we could trade like that, but if not, then with 5999s

Okay. If you want to trade those three things you have as spares for the three bundles, that would be just fine with me, because I don't have any of them. What do you think? I don't want you to have to trade things you don't have spares of.

Guest Guest
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:

Okay. If you want to trade those three things you have as spares for the three bundles, that would be just fine with me, because I don't have any of them. What do you think? I don't want you to have to trade things you don't have spares of.
I think it's perfect Smile I'll send now!
edit: sent! Smile