Welcome to PSFC, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your PSFC account now.

Not A Member? Click on register, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with PSFC and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?
GMT TIME
Follow us!
Keep up tp date will all the latest news by following us on Facebook!!
Latest topics
» Can we play Pet Society without Facebook?
Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:01 pm by Mage lvl8

» How could you survive your petsociety even it is 2014
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:36 am by jenny1883

» free dye service...(the ravishing red wig dye table)
Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 am by cathyluo12

» PET SOCIETY IS CLOSING DOWN
Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm by Lucky Strike

» GOODBYE MY FRIENDS
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:29 pm by hannahbananaa

» new comer ~HAHA
Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 am by john_seb10

» Selling a Golden cup, Baby Rocking horse Decor, Queens Throne, Baby Laundry Decor, Vintage Metal Trunk, Treasure Chest Decor, Rosy Cute Lamp.
Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:55 pm by Mage lvl8

» Cute Baby Bathtub for auction!
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am by how2run

» Wanting to sell some older items and a couple cyber dolls
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 am by how2run

» Pearls of Wisdom
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am by Vaish

» Hi I'm new here!!
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 am by Vaish

» stupid playfish!!! - suspension over after 24 hours
Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am by Sheherezade

» WTS/WTT new OUTFITS <H E R E>
Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 pm by kalaaaaa

» C&K Weeklys Shop (Updated Evil Snowman Snowglobe)
Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm by ♥Cloe_XD♥

» Tromo and Woofette's GIANT giveaway-Food
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:17 am by Chuchumon

»  Want !!Sweetheart masquerade outfit
Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 am by vinolady

» Selling Steampunk Wings
Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 am by danielx92

» Petling Miniaturized
Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm by Yay Dad

» Does anyone still play?
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 am by IceiceAva

» Hey everyone!
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 am by IceiceAva

If you need any help with features, finding things around the forum, questions or comments..or whatever it is, our moderators and admins are always here to help you in anyway they can, so please call upon them!



Lea75 - PM | Profile


Gaiamaiden - PM | Profile
Kasijab - PM | Profile
Tiddly winks - PM | Profile
 

Smorkle - PM | Profile
Myladyyawo - PM | Profile
Chay - PM | Profile
Lucky Strike - PM | Profile
 Ursula - PM | Profile

We also have a large team of language moderaotors who will be more than happy to help you in the language boards, you can find them by their pink usernames
We have 6239 members!
Welcome to our newest member http://petsociety.forumotion.com/u6361
Our members have posted 415256 messages.

PSFC - Get Together...With Friends!
© Copyright 2009 BayCastUK
www.petsociety.forumotion.com

All images on this site have been created by or for the exclusive use of PSFC and remain the property of PSFC unless otherwise stated.

Game logos, names and references and images refering to games featured here at PSFC remain the property of their respective owners.


Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone, I have just been through my chest and realised I have a bunch of spare bundles that I don't need. So I am putting them all up for sale. I will accept any reasonable offer (999s, 5999s, gmbs). Thanks for looking!

Red Queen Bundle x 1
Clever Beaver Bundle x 3
Charmed Clock x 1
Gray Wizard x 1
White Wizard x 1
Sea Admiral x 4
Royal Guard x 1
Royal Wedding Guest Duke x 1
The Queen x 1


Last edited by jennifer on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:42 am; edited 7 times in total
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down


Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks darknite, rep added for you too Smile
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by chay on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 pm

prodigy bundle received and payments has been sent .thank u again, jen! rep added.





I love HK
avatar
chay
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:58 pm

chay wrote:prodigy bundle received and payments has been sent .thank u again, jen! rep added.

Thanks chay, payment received! Adding rep for you too Smile
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm sorry, but how does red queen bundle&the queen bundle look?
I think I'm interessted.
Thanks for help!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Here are photos of the clothes in the queen bundle (from the royal wedding week):






And the Red queen bundle:






Let me know if you're still interested Smile
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 am

Oh yes I am!!! How much are they? Smile Do you accept 999s?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by firepet on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 pm

how much for the wizard prodigy bundle?

firepet
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:56 pm

BumbleBee wrote:Oh yes I am!!! How much are they? Smile Do you accept 999s?

I sure do. What about 15x999s each? If that's too much let me know!! Smile
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:57 pm

firepet wrote:how much for the wizard prodigy bundle?

I'd want about 6x5999s for that, or the equivalent in 999s. If that's not okay, let me know and we can work something out Smile
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Jennifer, I'm back in your shop again =)

How much each for...

Red Queen Bundle

Sea Admiral

Royal Guard

Royal Wedding Guest Duke

Thanks!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 am

jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:how much for the wizard prodigy bundle?

I'd want about 6x5999s for that, or the equivalent in 999s. If that's not okay, let me know and we can work something out Smile
I don't really have any 5999s, but I found some jukeboxes, so would you accept 5x6666+3x999?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:29 am

BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:how much for the wizard prodigy bundle?

I'd want about 6x5999s for that, or the equivalent in 999s. If that's not okay, let me know and we can work something out Smile
I don't really have any 5999s, but I found some jukeboxes, so would you accept 5x6666+3x999?

Hey, that's fine, but you have quoted the wrong price (that price was for firepet, not you Smile
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:29 am

yellownancy wrote:Hi Jennifer, I'm back in your shop again =)

How much each for...

Red Queen Bundle

Sea Admiral

Royal Guard

Royal Wedding Guest Duke

Thanks!

In 5999s probably about 6 each, is that okay??
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:41 am

jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:how much for the wizard prodigy bundle?

I'd want about 6x5999s for that, or the equivalent in 999s. If that's not okay, let me know and we can work something out Smile
I don't really have any 5999s, but I found some jukeboxes, so would you accept 5x6666+3x999?

Hey, that's fine, but you have quoted the wrong price (that price was for firepet, not you Smile
OK! I'll send you a f/r So 30x999 is the deal?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:05 pm

BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:how much for the wizard prodigy bundle?

I'd want about 6x5999s for that, or the equivalent in 999s. If that's not okay, let me know and we can work something out Smile
I don't really have any 5999s, but I found some jukeboxes, so would you accept 5x6666+3x999?

Hey, that's fine, but you have quoted the wrong price (that price was for firepet, not you Smile
OK! I'll send you a f/r So 30x999 is the deal?

Yep that's perfect Smile And f/r accepted!
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 pm

jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
firepet wrote:how much for the wizard prodigy bundle?

I'd want about 6x5999s for that, or the equivalent in 999s. If that's not okay, let me know and we can work something out Smile
I don't really have any 5999s, but I found some jukeboxes, so would you accept 5x6666+3x999?

Hey, that's fine, but you have quoted the wrong price (that price was for firepet, not you Smile
OK! I'll send you a f/r So 30x999 is the deal?

Yep that's perfect Smile And f/r accepted!
will send the payment as quick as I'll be able to visit my ps, cause it crashes...
edit: items (999s) sent!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 am

BumbleBee wrote:I'm sorry, but how does red queen bundle&the queen bundle look?
I think I'm interessted.
Thanks for help!

All 30 999s received, going to send the bundles now Smile Thanks for a great trade Smile
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 am

Thanks for the great trade!! My pet is super happy Smile And you're a sweet girl! +1 rep added!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 am

And now I'm interessted in these: Charmed Clock; Wizard Prodigy
LOL! Hope you don't mind Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm

BumbleBee wrote:And now I'm interessted in these: Charmed Clock; Wizard Prodigy
LOL! Hope you don't mind Smile

Okay Smile Do you have 5999s? How about 7x5999s for both?? If that's too much let me know!!!
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:08 am

jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:And now I'm interessted in these: Charmed Clock; Wizard Prodigy
LOL! Hope you don't mind Smile

Okay Smile Do you have 5999s? How about 7x5999s for both?? If that's too much let me know!!!
I got the charmed clock gifted! So I need only wizard prodigy and I think we were talking about crazy witch and dog wizard? How much for all of them? congratulations

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:04 am

BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:And now I'm interessted in these: Charmed Clock; Wizard Prodigy
LOL! Hope you don't mind Smile

Okay Smile Do you have 5999s? How about 7x5999s for both?? If that's too much let me know!!!
I got the charmed clock gifted! So I need only wizard prodigy and I think we were talking about crazy witch and dog wizard? How much for all of them? congratulations

Okay, I can trade those three (Wizard prodigy, dog wizard, and crazy witch). I don't know what's in the revival mystery box, but I'm pretty sure I only have two things in it (the winged shoes and a mountain scene or something). What did you have in mind??
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:45 am

jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:And now I'm interessted in these: Charmed Clock; Wizard Prodigy
LOL! Hope you don't mind Smile

Okay Smile Do you have 5999s? How about 7x5999s for both?? If that's too much let me know!!!
I got the charmed clock gifted! So I need only wizard prodigy and I think we were talking about crazy witch and dog wizard? How much for all of them? congratulations

Okay, I can trade those three (Wizard prodigy, dog wizard, and crazy witch). I don't know what's in the revival mystery box, but I'm pretty sure I only have two things in it (the winged shoes and a mountain scene or something). What did you have in mind??
I have in mind that I have almost all of those items lol! You can check what's inside it in here: http://petsociety.forumotion.com/t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423291 (I have elegant dinner, pink tree swing and summer picnic as spares, some of others without spares) also I have things from wwf box, items here: http://petsociety.forumotion.com/t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423290 almost no spares, but I could trade them anyway ) So yeah, if you'll find anything interessting in those, we could trade like that, but if not, then with 5999s

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by jennifer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm

BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:And now I'm interessted in these: Charmed Clock; Wizard Prodigy
LOL! Hope you don't mind Smile

Okay Smile Do you have 5999s? How about 7x5999s for both?? If that's too much let me know!!!
I got the charmed clock gifted! So I need only wizard prodigy and I think we were talking about crazy witch and dog wizard? How much for all of them? congratulations

Okay, I can trade those three (Wizard prodigy, dog wizard, and crazy witch). I don't know what's in the revival mystery box, but I'm pretty sure I only have two things in it (the winged shoes and a mountain scene or something). What did you have in mind??
I have in mind that I have almost all of those items lol! You can check what's inside it in here: http://petsociety.forumotion.com/t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423291 (I have elegant dinner, pink tree swing and summer picnic as spares, some of others without spares) also I have things from wwf box, items here: http://petsociety.forumotion.com/t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423290 almost no spares, but I could trade them anyway ) So yeah, if you'll find anything interessting in those, we could trade like that, but if not, then with 5999s

Okay. If you want to trade those three things you have as spares for the three bundles, that would be just fine with me, because I don't have any of them. What do you think? I don't want you to have to trade things you don't have spares of.
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 pm

jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:
jennifer wrote:
BumbleBee wrote:And now I'm interessted in these: Charmed Clock; Wizard Prodigy
LOL! Hope you don't mind Smile

Okay Smile Do you have 5999s? How about 7x5999s for both?? If that's too much let me know!!!
I got the charmed clock gifted! So I need only wizard prodigy and I think we were talking about crazy witch and dog wizard? How much for all of them? congratulations

Okay, I can trade those three (Wizard prodigy, dog wizard, and crazy witch). I don't know what's in the revival mystery box, but I'm pretty sure I only have two things in it (the winged shoes and a mountain scene or something). What did you have in mind??
I have in mind that I have almost all of those items lol! You can check what's inside it in here: http://petsociety.forumotion.com/t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423291 (I have elegant dinner, pink tree swing and summer picnic as spares, some of others without spares) also I have things from wwf box, items here: http://petsociety.forumotion.com/t15765-items-in-mystery-boxes-bundles#423290 almost no spares, but I could trade them anyway ) So yeah, if you'll find anything interessting in those, we could trade like that, but if not, then with 5999s

Okay. If you want to trade those three things you have as spares for the three bundles, that would be just fine with me, because I don't have any of them. What do you think? I don't want you to have to trade things you don't have spares of.
I think it's perfect Smile I'll send now!
edit: sent! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of spare bundles for sale!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum