Welcome to PSFC, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your PSFC account now.

Not A Member? Click on register, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with PSFC and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?
GMT TIME
Follow us!
Keep up tp date will all the latest news by following us on Facebook!!
Latest topics
» Can we play Pet Society without Facebook?
Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:01 pm by Mage lvl8

» How could you survive your petsociety even it is 2014
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:36 am by jenny1883

» free dye service...(the ravishing red wig dye table)
Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 am by cathyluo12

» PET SOCIETY IS CLOSING DOWN
Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm by Lucky Strike

» GOODBYE MY FRIENDS
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:29 pm by hannahbananaa

» new comer ~HAHA
Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 am by john_seb10

» Selling a Golden cup, Baby Rocking horse Decor, Queens Throne, Baby Laundry Decor, Vintage Metal Trunk, Treasure Chest Decor, Rosy Cute Lamp.
Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:55 pm by Mage lvl8

» Cute Baby Bathtub for auction!
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am by how2run

» Wanting to sell some older items and a couple cyber dolls
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 am by how2run

» Pearls of Wisdom
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am by Vaish

» Hi I'm new here!!
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 am by Vaish

» stupid playfish!!! - suspension over after 24 hours
Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am by Sheherezade

» WTS/WTT new OUTFITS <H E R E>
Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 pm by kalaaaaa

» C&K Weeklys Shop (Updated Evil Snowman Snowglobe)
Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm by ♥Cloe_XD♥

» Tromo and Woofette's GIANT giveaway-Food
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:17 am by Chuchumon

»  Want !!Sweetheart masquerade outfit
Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 am by vinolady

» Selling Steampunk Wings
Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 am by danielx92

» Petling Miniaturized
Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm by Yay Dad

» Does anyone still play?
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 am by IceiceAva

» Hey everyone!
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 am by IceiceAva

If you need any help with features, finding things around the forum, questions or comments..or whatever it is, our moderators and admins are always here to help you in anyway they can, so please call upon them!



Lea75 - PM | Profile


Gaiamaiden - PM | Profile
Kasijab - PM | Profile
Tiddly winks - PM | Profile
 

Smorkle - PM | Profile
Myladyyawo - PM | Profile
Chay - PM | Profile
Lucky Strike - PM | Profile
 Ursula - PM | Profile

We also have a large team of language moderaotors who will be more than happy to help you in the language boards, you can find them by their pink usernames
We have 6239 members!
Welcome to our newest member Maxes_boy
Our members have posted 415256 messages.

PSFC - Get Together...With Friends!
© Copyright 2009 BayCastUK
www.petsociety.forumotion.com

All images on this site have been created by or for the exclusive use of PSFC and remain the property of PSFC unless otherwise stated.

Game logos, names and references and images refering to games featured here at PSFC remain the property of their respective owners.


Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone, Honey is DESPERATELY in need of coins, so she is selling everything in these photos....CHEAP! 2x999 each. But she is open to negotiation as well congratulations

Happy shopping!


Because they are so small, here is a list of the shoes for sale:
Tinkerbell shoes
Purple witch shoes
Warm wool slippers
Golden office shoes
Pink lace prom shoes
Sugar plum fairy slippers
Green flip flops
Bright Mexican shoes
Purple slippers
White out space boots







Last edited by jennifer on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 15 times in total
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down


Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Nymph wrote:Hi Jen, I want to buy again congratulations
1x Valentine Rose Ring please
will send u the payment right away

Payment received and ring sent, thanks again!
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:45 pm

I'll buy 1 x Light Rattan Seat.
I'll send 2x999 to you now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:53 pm

yellownancy wrote:I'll buy 1 x Light Rattan Seat.
I'll send 2x999 to you now.

2x999 received and seat sent! Thanks again!!
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:07 pm

jennifer wrote:
yellownancy wrote:I'll buy 1 x Light Rattan Seat.
I'll send 2x999 to you now.

2x999 received and seat sent! Thanks again!!

Seat received and rep added - thanks for the trade hun!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Pedj@ 94 Dixy on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 pm

jennifer congratulations rep added for you cause you always have AMAZING shops and AMAZING prices congratulations i have already think what to buy but i must stop buying duplicates LOL congratulations everytime i'm look at your shop i look what i can buy but i already has most of that items and i just make duplicates LOL congratulations anyway rep added congratulations
avatar
Pedj@ 94 Dixy
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:jennifer congratulations rep added for you cause you always have AMAZING shops and AMAZING prices congratulations i have already think what to buy but i must stop buying duplicates LOL congratulations everytime i'm look at your shop i look what i can buy but i already has most of that items and i just make duplicates LOL congratulations anyway rep added congratulations

Aw thank you Pedja! You are very kind congratulations
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Nymph on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 am

jennifer wrote:
Nymph wrote:Hi Jen, I want to buy again congratulations
1x Valentine Rose Ring please
will send u the payment right away

Payment received and ring sent, thanks again!

Rep added! congratulations
avatar
Nymph
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am

Nymph wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Nymph wrote:Hi Jen, I want to buy again congratulations
1x Valentine Rose Ring please
will send u the payment right away

Payment received and ring sent, thanks again!

Rep added! congratulations

Thank you
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Zane Lacquer on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:04 am

hi.. ! has the blue stars table on image #2 sold out?
avatar
Zane Lacquer
High Achiever
High Achiever


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:35 am

Zane Lacquer wrote:hi.. ! has the blue stars table on image #2 sold out?

Nope I've still got it. Do you want one? It's the prom buffet table.
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Zane Lacquer on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 am

Oh yes please congratulations !!
oh hang on... before we proceed, i want to make sure something.
Is there anything attaching on top of that table? or is it totally empty?
avatar
Zane Lacquer
High Achiever
High Achiever


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:39 am

Zane Lacquer wrote:Oh yes please congratulations !!
oh hang on... before we proceed, i want to make sure something.
Is there anything attaching on top of that table? or is it totally empty?

Everything you see there is attached, including the little white table next to it.
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Zane Lacquer on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Oh wow cool!
okay i'm taking the item ;D i'm sending you a friend request
Thanks!!
avatar
Zane Lacquer
High Achiever
High Achiever


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:15 am

Zane Lacquer wrote:Oh wow cool!
okay i'm taking the item ;D i'm sending you a friend request
Thanks!!

Friend request accepted Smile I'll send the table when you send the 2x999s congratulations
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Zane Lacquer on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:26 am

okay sent! : )
avatar
Zane Lacquer
High Achiever
High Achiever


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by CharlotteLouise on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:59 am

Hey Jennifer congratulations
I just wondered do you still have a pair of Dark Lolita Shoes available to buy? If so then I'd love them : )
avatar
CharlotteLouise
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Zane Lacquer wrote:okay sent! : )

Sorry for the delay, but it was late and I had to go to bed! 999s received and table sent! Enjoy, and I've added a rep point for you congratulations
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:26 pm

CharlotteLouise wrote:Hey Jennifer congratulations
I just wondered do you still have a pair of Dark Lolita Shoes available to buy? If so then I'd love them : )

Hello! I've got one left, and they're all yours congratulations I'll go send them now!
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Zane Lacquer on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:11 pm

jennifer wrote:
Sorry for the delay, but it was late and I had to go to bed! 999s received and table sent! Enjoy, and I've added a rep point for you congratulations
No problem congratulations and for giving me my first + rep
avatar
Zane Lacquer
High Achiever
High Achiever


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by CharlotteLouise on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:57 am

jennifer wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:Hey Jennifer congratulations
I just wondered do you still have a pair of Dark Lolita Shoes available to buy? If so then I'd love them : )

Hello! I've got one left, and they're all yours congratulations I'll go send them now!

Sorry for the late reply but payment sent and item received, thankyou for another great trade! congratulations +1 rep added for you x
avatar
CharlotteLouise
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Bump! congratulations
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by earon09 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi Jennifer ! i'd like to have the 2 blue tables on the 2nd room with the foods... is it still available?
avatar
earon09
Rising Star
Rising Star


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm

earon09 wrote:Hi Jennifer ! i'd like to have the 2 blue tables on the 2nd room with the foods... is it still available?

Sure is! I can go send it now.
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by earon09 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Thanks for the trade ! Rep added !
avatar
earon09
Rising Star
Rising Star


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by jennifer on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Rep added for you too. Thanks for the trade xx
avatar
jennifer
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling lots of items, CHEAP! - NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum