Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nunameg

Newbies...

Hi all,

I m new here... actually found this website when i was searching on how to make the cute xmas poo in google..

actually i saw someone post in this website that she is giving away the xmas poo and hence i registered here. nonetheless after all the registration, i do not know how to go back to the topic and ask for the xmas poo...haiz...think i need more time to explore this website. meanwhile i shall try to make the poo myself loo~ T.T

looking fwd to know more pet society frens. ^^ merry xmas n a happy new yr in advance!! Smile :carol:

Welcome to the family. Just send me an F/R and I can give you the cute petmas poo. Smile

Enjoy!!! People here are really awesome...

Welcome Smile

On the bar with the many buttons on the top of each page (home, forum, messages, log out, etc) you can click on the forum to start exploring.

As for the giveaways or te competitions you must be a member of atlease 7 days with a minimun of 20 posts. This is easy to do because I'm sure as you browse the forum you'll more than many interesting posts and thread to comment on. We also have the archade section which has many games for you to play.

In the forum you'll see many sections. The cafe is for general chat and we also have a huge pet society section, news, other games, our amazing groups in which you need to be a member to view them and many many more interesting things.

Have a look around. It will be much fun and you'll find many amazing members to chat with for your favourite game.

Hope to see you again soon!

hi ayah,
thank...err...what is F/R? sorry for being such a nerd...err...izzit this: facebook.com/meg.chan2
thanks n really sorry for any inconvenience caused. ^^

hi anastasia,
thanks for ur useful info. will explore around n know more... hopefully i managed to meet the minimum criteria to be eligible for the giveaways n interesting competitions.
glad to know u n ayah for now...^^

nunameg wrote:
hi ayah,
thank...err...what is F/R? sorry for being such a nerd...err...izzit this: facebook.com/meg.chan2
thanks n really sorry for any inconvenience caused. ^^

Sweety F/R means Friend Request.
That would be fine, I am same like you before when I was a newbie.. Smile
Ok I will be the one to send you F/R this time. Just stay active for at least 7 days.. :smiles: :smiles:
You'll be surprised that this forum is worth entering.