Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

ccs are more expensive now.

I saw the other day that they changed the prices when you buy via mobile (paymo) and was so disapointed I used to take 20 ccs for 4.16 but now the three options are
10.35€ > 40 cc 8.28€ >35cc 4.14€ >15cc

what??????????????????????????????????????????????
omg just saw it too stupid playfish i wont buy cc

It's getting to the point where I can't really afford to buy them anymore. I have a husband who is out of work for crying out loud. Scrooges. Sad

I did buy some through the credits thing, that is relatively okay. It just depends on how much the credits are going for.

I just buy the gift cards. I never bought the 25 dollar one just the ten. That's mean and when its almost Christmas too!

I am saving some of my money to spend on some cc for Christmas.. but I think I can't make it since the CC's are more expensive now...

ayathon wrote:
I am saving some of my money to spend on some cc for Christmas.. but I think I can't make it since the CC's are more expensive now...

so do i thats so hard

I really can't afford to give all my allowance on buying CC's especially my mom is checking always on what thing's did I bought from my allowance.. Sad

They really make it hard for the young people who are on a set allowance. With me, I have been seriously budgeting how much I give out. I used to be able to gift CCs to my friends rather frequently, but now I can't. It's no fun feeling like Scrooge, but I have been only buying one of the CC items a week and missing out on the others becasue I have to watch what I spend. I wish we could get gift cards here, that would make my life a lot easier.

maybe if the users stop buy them so much they will go back to the previous prices, or make better offers.I think that doing that in the Christmas season is even worse ...
its so sad also that the ccs are always more good looking than the coins items

to be honest we can can buy 40 cc with 10 euro i think this one is the most ;;reasonable'' than 4.19 for 15 cc

my suggestion to those using euros, buy the credits through facebook then buy the CCs that way. I pay about 7,40 for 55 credits. That's a far cry better than what PS is asking.

Go into your facebook, and under 'account', just click on the box marked 'credits' in your pulldown screen. Then you can select 15, 50 or 100 (with 10 free credits) and then it will tell you the amount.

Once you have the credits, go into PS and buy the cash coins with Facebook credits.

I have to go eat, but if you need more help, let me know.

don't know. I only use the normal computer. My mobile phone is pretty dead at the moment. I tend to forget to charge it, that's how little I actually use it.

Thank you Yvette for suggesting that I tried to see how it works and there isnt an option to pay via mobile here

aww... here in my country buying FACEBOOK credit is much more expensive than buying the CC.

It's P500.00 = $ 11.5 and that will give me 37 credits only for facebook

but on CC it will be

P200.00 = $ 5.75 and it will give me 20 cc's

I think I will just buy CC's. Smile much cheaper. And I can take it from my allowance too.