Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Design on a dime.

Okay!!! This really isn't only going to cost you one dime! But hey its catchy!! Poor pets want to make their house look nice and, but they don't want to use every cent!! So I have some ideas that won't cost much!! A couple are gonna be a little spendy but hey I donate!
Getting all my pictures together I will post them in like ten minutes! Be patient!!
Also if any of u guys have some cool decorating ideas! Feel free to post a PIC! [b]Total: Like 4,300 I didn't add the plushies~~ Sorry if the total is wrong I have to go to bed so I didn't get to add it perfectly! I did it fast in my head.
You can also use the cheap 50 coin or the black candy stripe halloween ones for a more edgier dramatic style.

Smile

Clean cut Attic Total:4,300
[img]Sorry if the total is wrong I have to go to bed so I didn't get to add it perfectly! I did it fast in my head.
I apologize for all the goth pets that are probably throwing up right now......

I feel sorry for the poor monkey! He had to go on a date with Hideeni!! YYYYYUCKKK FEST POOOR MONKEY!

that's REALLY GOOD! i feel like i wanna copy it hehe.. no, im joking i wont copy it

Mage lvl8 wrote:
that's REALLY GOOD! i feel like i wanna copy it hehe.. no, im joking i wont copy it

Winston!! I copy stuff I like.

Mage lvl8 wrote:

Oh! I was just confused from this post Winston Sorry.

If you look closer you can see I put a stool under the rocking chair so your pet or a plushie can sit on the rocking horse.

so this is a 4000-5000 room! nice! oh! you have a mistake! Laughing

only the angel bear is a free gift the other it was at some eggs.. i think swonwhite