Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ika

Looking for Pet Society friends xD

Active players who partake in Hideneni xD.

Facebook

hellos10.png

Stef, I hope this helps, you get started.... please...don't ever hesitate to ask questions....we are all here for you I am kiviern04 ....sparkie is my pets name ....see you around PSFC and soon around PS

Hello Stef, my name is Kivie and I welcome you to PSFC. You will find a wonderful family here.... All who love Pet Society dearly and who share a lot of fun times here on PSFC.
I would love to neighbors with you, however, there are a few things that need to be taken care of, my dear to get u started.

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/faq.htm

Here is a guide for you to link your facebook with this site. I am sorry, but we find it a bit more private to our members to have your facebook linked just under where your pet name, level, etc is located under your avatar.
I will be altering your original post.... I will be removing the facebook link that you have provided. And if you don't mind, follow the steps from the link above to assist u with adding facebook to your PSFC account.
Please, if you have any questions or problems, me or anyone of the admin/moderators are here to assist you. Everyone is very very kind and please, don't be shy.... we all were new once too, and once u get all set up...u will be able to play games and join in competitions - once the comp/game requirements have been met - such as a membership of more than 7 days, as well as a minimum of 20-25 posts are required to join pet society prize winning comps.
You can increase your count by taking part of games in the arcade... such as counting games, ABC games, so on so forth...there are tons to choose from.
Ok...I think i have rammbled and chatted your ears off long enough...now, go and have some fun sweets.... but please for the first thing on your list of things to do, visit the FAQ as stated above to get you completely started....
Once again... WELCOME.... so good to have you here

Ika wrote:
Thanks Kivie, it's been updated congratulations

Ika.

How are you doing around the PSFC town? just thougth I would check up on ya, and offer any help or answers to questions u may have.

Thank you for updating your link. It works perfectly now