Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jherah777_24

wanna say HI!!! :)

Hi and welcome ...post around in the cafe/games/pschat to get your count up and you will soon be abe to join in all our great comps.
Any questions please just ask ...there is nearly always someone around that can help you out

kasijab wrote:
Hi and welcome ...post around in the cafe/games/pschat to get your count up and you will soon be abe to join in all our great comps.
Any questions please just ask ...there is nearly always someone around that can help you out

thanks! i really want to join the question and answer but i dont know how.. >.<
hehehe
how can i go to psfcchat? ty

welcome honey!

Make a tour around the group! And don't forget in your trades that you can use a safe trade referee and you cna also check the safe trades Smile (the also have it in writting next to their names Smile )

PS Chat area is accessed from the main forum page. Unfortunately due to misuse the chat box has been removed and will only be there when a chat quiz is taking place.

it's not so difficult Smile you have the main areas in one page and choose which kind of topics you'd like to see Smile what do you find difficult? Smile

@kasijab - i want to join that chat quiz. T_T but i dont know how.. hehehe
@lucky strike - uhm, i just funt out that there is a thread for looking and selling.. and i dont know where is chat, quiz, etc. Sad

ok Smile

the quiz is not avaliable but we'll let you know as it opens for a competition some days Smile you must be a member of 7 days, with more than 20 posts and no active warnings though to take part in any competition Smile

we have the competition section, a general pet society chat area (it's where you can find the trading posts), the cafe which is an area for general talk with the subsections of music, cinema and books, other game and langueges section, aunt agony which is for problems, archade section which are simple games to pass the time, groups like bac (mystery box addicts), fad (fashion and design), twilight addicts, etc and the art gallery in which you can post pic of you, your pet or your pets house.

I think that about sums it up Smile