Welcome to PSFC, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your PSFC account now.

Not A Member? Click on register, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with PSFC and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?
GMT TIME
Follow us!
Keep up tp date will all the latest news by following us on Facebook!!
Latest topics
» Can we play Pet Society without Facebook?
Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:01 pm by Mage lvl8

» How could you survive your petsociety even it is 2014
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:36 am by jenny1883

» free dye service...(the ravishing red wig dye table)
Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 am by cathyluo12

» PET SOCIETY IS CLOSING DOWN
Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm by Lucky Strike

» GOODBYE MY FRIENDS
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:29 pm by hannahbananaa

» new comer ~HAHA
Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 am by john_seb10

» Selling a Golden cup, Baby Rocking horse Decor, Queens Throne, Baby Laundry Decor, Vintage Metal Trunk, Treasure Chest Decor, Rosy Cute Lamp.
Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:55 pm by Mage lvl8

» Cute Baby Bathtub for auction!
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am by how2run

» Wanting to sell some older items and a couple cyber dolls
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 am by how2run

» Pearls of Wisdom
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am by Vaish

» Hi I'm new here!!
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 am by Vaish

» stupid playfish!!! - suspension over after 24 hours
Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am by Sheherezade

» WTS/WTT new OUTFITS <H E R E>
Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 pm by kalaaaaa

» C&K Weeklys Shop (Updated Evil Snowman Snowglobe)
Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm by ♥Cloe_XD♥

» Tromo and Woofette's GIANT giveaway-Food
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:17 am by Chuchumon

»  Want !!Sweetheart masquerade outfit
Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 am by vinolady

» Selling Steampunk Wings
Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 am by danielx92

» Petling Miniaturized
Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm by Yay Dad

» Does anyone still play?
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 am by IceiceAva

» Hey everyone!
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 am by IceiceAva

If you need any help with features, finding things around the forum, questions or comments..or whatever it is, our moderators and admins are always here to help you in anyway they can, so please call upon them!



Lea75 - PM | Profile


Gaiamaiden - PM | Profile
Kasijab - PM | Profile
Tiddly winks - PM | Profile
 

Smorkle - PM | Profile
Myladyyawo - PM | Profile
Chay - PM | Profile
Lucky Strike - PM | Profile
 Ursula - PM | Profile

We also have a large team of language moderaotors who will be more than happy to help you in the language boards, you can find them by their pink usernames
We have 6239 members!
Welcome to our newest member Maxes_boy
Our members have posted 415256 messages.

PSFC - Get Together...With Friends!
© Copyright 2009 BayCastUK
www.petsociety.forumotion.com

All images on this site have been created by or for the exclusive use of PSFC and remain the property of PSFC unless otherwise stated.

Game logos, names and references and images refering to games featured here at PSFC remain the property of their respective owners.


A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by earwen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi everyone, Im not new in using boards but definitely new in trying to see how this PSFC works =). I have seen lots of topics that say that you must have 20 or more post, so I hope I can make it to 20 or more =). If there is a give away thing and I want to give something do I need to wait until I have 20 posts? or can I give it freely? If you would like to add me as your neighboor my fb link is on my account =). Por cierto, hablo español también =).
avatar
earwen
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by Gabs Giggles on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi!welcome =D hope you have a great time here! Theres a lot of halloween competitions right now but you have to have at least 7 days being active of course with 20 or more posts.

Ill add you and by the way, yo tambien hablo español but we must stick to english, theres a spanish corner here but is kind of lonely xD
avatar
Gabs Giggles
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by kasijab on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 pm

I'm realy sorry sweetie but you do need to have 20 posts,and to have been a member for at least 7 days to join in, even a giveaway thread. Post in the cafe/ps chat/games and you will soon have the required posts and 7 days will soon fly by.
Can you also please keep to English on the main board .there is a dedicated Spanish section for you to speak in your own language.
Welcome to the group and any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Any admin/mod will be only too pleased to help


avatar
kasijab
Forum Admin
Forum Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by smorkle on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 pm

welcome earwen! so great to have you here!! i hope you are having a great time so far! as kasi said, you have to have +20 posts AND +7 days membership. but don't worry, frightfest is all month long so you still have plenty of time. it's so easy to get the 20 posts. i'm sure most of us posts around more than 20 posts in one sitting! LOL!!!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask and i'll try to help you the best i can.



avatar
smorkle
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by earwen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Gabs Giggles wrote:Hi!welcome =D hope you have a great time here! Theres a lot of halloween competitions right now but you have to have at least 7 days being active of course with 20 or more posts.

Ill add you and by the way, yo tambien hablo español but we must stick to english, theres a spanish corner here but is kind of lonely xD

Wow really? Thank u! I didn't know about the Spanish thing =) and I accepted your request =).
avatar
earwen
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by earwen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:28 pm

smorkle wrote:welcome earwen! so great to have you here!! i hope you are having a great time so far! as kasi said, you have to have +20 posts AND +7 days membership. but don't worry, frightfest is all month long so you still have plenty of time. it's so easy to get the 20 posts. i'm sure most of us posts around more than 20 posts in one sitting! LOL!!!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask and i'll try to help you the best i can.


Thanks! I joined this site months ago but I was a lil bit shy about using the forum hehe . I will try to keep in track with the posts =). Is there any reason why they ask for more than 20 or 20 posts? Thank u again =)
avatar
earwen
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by earwen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 pm

kasijab wrote:I'm realy sorry sweetie but you do need to have 20 posts,and to have been a member for at least 7 days to join in, even a giveaway thread. Post in the cafe/ps chat/games and you will soon have the required posts and 7 days will soon fly by.
Can you also please keep to English on the main board .there is a dedicated Spanish section for you to speak in your own language.
Welcome to the group and any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Any admin/mod will be only too pleased to help

Ah thanks, and sorry I didn't know about the Language thing .
avatar
earwen
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by smorkle on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

earwen wrote:
smorkle wrote:welcome earwen! so great to have you here!! i hope you are having a great time so far! as kasi said, you have to have +20 posts AND +7 days membership. but don't worry, frightfest is all month long so you still have plenty of time. it's so easy to get the 20 posts. i'm sure most of us posts around more than 20 posts in one sitting! LOL!!!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask and i'll try to help you the best i can.


Thanks! I joined this site months ago but I was a lil bit shy about using the forum hehe . I will try to keep in track with the posts =). Is there any reason why they ask for more than 20 or 20 posts? Thank u again =)

well, i think this is to prevent people from just coming here to get stuff from us. we are all friends here and we gift a lot and have tons of comps and free giveaways so it's kind of sad if someone just comes for that and doesn't stay and get to know us...don't you think? that's my guess... it's not my rule, i'm just here to enforce it like a good little girl Laughing Laughing Laughing


avatar
smorkle
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by Ursula on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:42 pm

smorkle wrote:i'm just here to enforce it like a good little girl Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do not listen to her! She's a bad girl! Laughing With a huuuuuuuuuuuuge heart, but a very bad girl, bwahahahahaha


avatar
Ursula
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by smorkle on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Ursula wrote:
smorkle wrote:i'm just here to enforce it like a good little girl Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do not listen to her! She's a bad girl! Laughing With a huuuuuuuuuuuuge heart, but a very bad girl, bwahahahahaha

Laughing Laughing Laughing you called me out!! i'm exposed now!! no more mrs. nice girl! Laughing Laughing Laughing


avatar
smorkle
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by earwen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Ursula wrote:
smorkle wrote:i'm just here to enforce it like a good little girl Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do not listen to her! She's a bad girl! Laughing With a huuuuuuuuuuuuge heart, but a very bad girl, bwahahahahaha

Hahahahaa =P!! Wow can someone be a bad girl with a huge heart? hehehe well then that's a good quality Smile.
avatar
earwen
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by earwen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Hey where did u get your signature? they seem soo cool =).
avatar
earwen
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by smorkle on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:53 pm

LOL.. the one i have i made. we usually make our own but there are also siggy shops you can get them at... let me get the link for you... hold on.

edit:

ok, here you go. click on the link below
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/signature-avatar-shops-f9/

it's in the art gallery under avatars and siggy shops congratulations


avatar
smorkle
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by earwen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 pm

smorkle wrote:LOL.. the one i have i made. we usually make our own but there are also siggy shops you can get them at... let me get the link for you... hold on.

Thanks =). And isn't hard to make one? hahaha Im not that smart Laughing Laughing
avatar
earwen
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by smorkle on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 pm

not hard, just practice..but it's so much fun you'll love it.
do you have a program already on your computer? i have PSE 8 but i know that some others here use GIMP or other versions of photoshop.


avatar
smorkle
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by earwen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm

smorkle wrote:not hard, just practice..but it's so much fun you'll love it.
do you have a program already on your computer? i have PSE 8 but i know that some others here use GIMP or other versions of photoshop.

Err is that English (jk). Well Im not good with computer programs so I guess I will just buy it =P.
avatar
earwen
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by Leahfy on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:56 pm

I got past 20 posts without noticing giveaways.. I just offered to give something so good thing I had enough posts:)

Leahfy
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by Tiddly Winks on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 am

Welcome to PSFC. Smile Hope you enjoy your time here with us.



Tiddly Winks, Level 100 (Facebook), Hi-Jinx, Level 39 (Myspace)
avatar
Tiddly Winks
Forum Admin
Forum Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by CharlotteLouise on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:01 am

Welcome to PSFC, everyone here is so nice so I'm sure you'll love it here congratulations
I just sent you a f/r on facebook =)
avatar
CharlotteLouise
Safe Trader
Safe Trader


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by HeyLulu on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:06 am

Hello! I'm also trying to reach my 20 posts Smile Good luck to us!
avatar
HeyLulu
New Arrival
New Arrival


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by saifo997 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 am

earwen wrote:Hi everyone, Im not new in using boards but definitely new in trying to see how this PSFC works =). I have seen lots of topics that say that you must have 20 or more post, so I hope I can make it to 20 or more =). If there is a give away thing and I want to give something do I need to wait until I have 20 posts? or can I give it freely? If you would like to add me as your neighboor my fb link is on my account =). Por cierto, hablo español también =).


Hello Earwen .. you can check my giveaway thread .. i didnt post a 20 posts rules so you can join Smile Good Luck
Thank you,,
Best Wishes,,
Saif
avatar
saifo997
Rising Star
Rising Star


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by Gaiamaiden on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:17 am

saifo997 wrote:
earwen wrote:Hi everyone, Im not new in using boards but definitely new in trying to see how this PSFC works =). I have seen lots of topics that say that you must have 20 or more post, so I hope I can make it to 20 or more =). If there is a give away thing and I want to give something do I need to wait until I have 20 posts? or can I give it freely? If you would like to add me as your neighboor my fb link is on my account =). Por cierto, hablo español también =).


Hello Earwen .. you can check my giveaway thread .. i didnt post a 20 posts rules so you can join Smile Good Luck
Thank you,,
Best Wishes,,
Saif
Im sorry hun but according to the rules in the Members Giveaway even if you make your own members still must have the minimum of 20+posts (which would make them an active member).
It wont take members long to get the 20+posts.

Gaia - Admin


avatar
Gaiamaiden
Forum Admin
Forum Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by kiviern04 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Hello Earwen.
Welcome to PSFC. I noticed u were asking about posts.... and suggestions on ways to get to 20 for the comps/giveaways.

I suggest u visit the game arcade forum. There are lots of games u can participate in to increase your post count.
Also, posting in the pet society forum , regarding new released items or other topics may help too.

If u get above 20, by tomorrow, feel free to stop by the chat room tomorrow at 1700 PSFC time or 0300 on friday am PSFC time.
There u can chat with a lot of members, and play a quiz where u can win prizes....
hope to see u there and good luck on your posts, my dear
avatar
kiviern04
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by chay on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:29 pm

all is well said.. congratulations just a friendly WELCOME!!!!

i hope u enjoy the group and ls any question feel free to ask





I love HK
avatar
chay
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum