Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pluna

Hello everyone! :D

Hi! congratulations My pet's name is Eliza Doolittle, and she is level 43. She is my Hollywood starlet and we both love to make new friends and neighbors. I keep my pet dirty to help others gain coins because I know how hard it is to raise money. Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a lovely day! congratulations

I love your pet's name and I love that movie. I'm a classic movie nut though.

Welcome to PSFC, hope you enjoy your time with us, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Smile

Have a great time.

Thanks for the welcome Tiddlywinks! congratulations I also love the film and am an Audrey Hepburn & classic movie fan. Thank you too Wildurl for the welcome! congratulations

Hai! I'm new to. do you want to be friends on facebook? Chip likes meeting new people.

Hiya and welcome to PSFC Smile

Hope you enjoy looking around and joining in with us all

If you need anything please just let me or any of the mods/admins know and we will do all we can to help you congratulations

Sure Supalolcat, I will gladly add you. Eliza and I love making new friends and neighbors. congratulations

Thank you for the welcome Lea! congratulations

Have a lovely day everyone!

hi patricia! welcome here in PSFC, hope u'll enjoy here Smile

any questions or any help pls dont hesitate to ask or pm any mod/admin ..again...welcome and enjoy the site!

Hi Pommy! Nice to meet you. Thank you for the welcome Chay! congratulations

Welcome to PSFC, pluna....I hope u love it as much as I do here...
This is my first and only forum i have joined...and I love it...it is my cyber home. Any free moment, I have..... kiviern and sparkie spend their time here.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask. If i don't know the answer, we shall find it together....
Everyone here is so sweet and kind. If your pet is looking for neighbors, just send me a FR with a note... be happy to hang out with Eliza.... very very awesome name, by the way...

Thanks for the welcome Kiviern! congratulations My pet Eliza and I would love to have you and Sparkie (love the name too, your pet looks like a real spitfire congratulations) as our new friends & neighbors. Everyone has been really warm & welcoming and I really appreciate it. congratulations

Hello!!!its nice to meet you!!!
that is a wonderful idea of not cleaning your pet for helping the other players to gain money!!!!
congratulations

Nice to meet you too Juicy Fruit! If you need any extra coins washing pets, feel free to add me. congratulations