Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blairbear

Can we play Pet Society without Facebook?

I've thought about it for awhile, and i've decided that i want to deactivate my facebook account. The trouble is I want to continue playing Pet Society. Is there a way I can access the same Pet society account without going through Facebook?

She can She can play it on bebo or myspace
Edit: But now I thought it's not possible to play with the same pet...

yes but not she will need to start playing from begin.....that is to hard because she already have some items i think so........but you can simply delete all of your friends that don't play Pet Society and keep playing Pet Society.....my sister has facebook only because she play Pet Society....... Laughing

If you de-activate your facebook account you will automatically lose your Pet society pet.

You can also play on Bebo and myspace, but you will have to start from the beginning again, and you also wont get the same items, as the weekly updates are only for Facebook....bebo and myspace have all the older items only

OMG just singed up in myspace and started ps. That's soo amazing!!!!

i have tried it long time ago but i have quit it after 3 days...it is sooo hard to collect mony and all another things.....xD

Lucky Strike wrote:
lol! Laughing why?? Ashamed

why????!!!!! Because it's soo amazing! I have items I traded really expensive! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
hehe!

try it!!!! It's addicting since first minute!

Lol. Create new one! I'm so inlove with items... OMG

Thanks for the advice, peeps. Guess it's not possible Sad

I may have to rethink my decision now, I can't be without PS!!!

change name, pic, delete your real life friends and change the info plus delete all older post,etc and keep fcbk only for the games Smile

yes......in that way you can go on facebook only for playing PS.....i have one account where i used to play PS only but i have deleted it......xD