Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

This is unbelievable!!!!!

Okay, you guys probably know that I have, during the past few months accumulated a lot of junk. If there was a pet with the messy, hoarde everything away syndrome, then Tiddly Winks would be the pet in question, because she has tons of stuff (we're talking 157 pages in the chest worth of hoarded away stuff.).

Today, I started cleaning out her chest and getting rid of whatever she has that she doesn't use (much of which are old MIs that no one has any interest in). I ended up earning during this time, 50 K in coins just from selling off old junk in her chest. I tossed tons of stuff out and will probably do some more weeding out tomorrow. I want to get down to about 120 pages (at least) in my chest, so that means 30 more pages have to go. So, instead of trading, which I tried back when, I decided to just get rid of stuff. I can't believe that I made 50,000 coins just from getting rid of stuff that I never use. This is amazing!

Awesome Yvette congratulations I remember one of the times I had 'quit' pet society, I had sold everything and I made over 500 000 Smile i used that money to buy stuff for some of my ps friends, it was great Smile

Guest Guest

I had 75 pages in my chest and gifted 500+ items to kasi for his shop. Then my page count fell down to 25. Then buying became an addiction again and now I have 36 pages. Smile

I have 75 pages and I haven't even thought about clearing out my chest. Ashamed I'm such a horder!

I have maaaaaany things to clear out too!!!!! Btw... If in there you find basic stuff i'd like 1 or 2... I'll send something back Smile

And yes... It's ubelievable what you can make! BTW! I was checking the party balloons to take a pic for the contest and i found out that they expire!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! But they sell back for 723 if i remember well!