Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Appears all Hacks have been fixed ...for now

Just had a message from another online friend that says Playfish have at last fixed all hacks ..even the Gm box refresh one! so this weeks items are going to be very hard to get anywhere

Guest Guest

The offline mode is fixed? I've been using it forever. Sad And it's not a hack. Sad

Lazar wrote:
The offline mode is fixed? I've been using it forever. Sad And it's not a hack. Sad

try it by all means ...but that was my information

awww, before i knew about the the refresh i lost big Sad

Guest Guest

my friend did the refresh but it doesn't and it just stays in "please wait" sign or w/e and won't go anywhere.

Guest Guest

I am officially going to cry.

lea75 wrote:
you cant buy boxes while off line

Yes, now honest players have to save a lot of money to get the MBs items and there's no new way to win coins, so I'm afraid a whole week of visiting friends won't be enough to get MBs, OWO and LE items Sad

I wouldn't have spent so much money those weeks if I had knew that Sad

I know we can have fun, but I had much more fun since I came here, trading, gifting and buying all I wanted, decorating rooms and participating in contests. Now I only see more and more CC items and more and more restrictions.

Sorry for the moan, I don't want to seem childish, but this has disappointed me Sad

I agree. I have bought soooo many mystery boxes and all I'm getting is the cheap stuff. It is going to be sooooooo hard to get the new items. I am so disappointed by this as well. Mystery boxes were my favourite part of the game but now I'm just not going to have the money to try to get the new items SadSadSad

To be honest, I have never played the offline method and I probably don't have most of the MIs. My only question is, has the fishing reset been fixed too?

Good question, maybe we should try it, I was not good using the offline method, ...maybe thats why I was always without coins and never had enough for buying what i wanted

Edit
forfot to add
that i am happy hacks might be stoped or are stoped
congratulations

sinenomine wrote:
Edit
forfot to add
that i am happy hacks might be stoped or are stoped
congratulations

They didn't stop all hacks. I've read about people that already have the dragon petling (it comes out on Monday!). It's obvious they didn't fix the hacks, just the glitches that some people took profit of them. I will be very happy if they actually stopped the hacks Sad

Guest Guest
I agree with Ursula.. they just totally ruined it for the honest players, and failed to stop the REAL hacking.

Guest Guest
or missing the wound and putting stitches on the wrong spot.

Guest Guest

my friend mainly used this for money since she doesn't trade and stuff. but now she basically lost her way to get money. i needa trade for her now if she needs items. :[

and i feel like gmb items will inflate now because of this. Mad

I used it for getting money as well because I don't trade much either, it's going to be hard affording stuff now :'(

i've been away for a while everyone.
had to come back to see about the offline MI's.
i'm gutted.........

I'm sorry to keep ranting about this but I really don't understand this decision by Playfish. With OWO items being as expensive as they are and LE items (also expensive), it's a wonder people can keep up every week. Add digging on top of that, even if I don't include the cost of every kind of mystery box/egg, and you'll need tons of coins every week if you don't want to miss out on anything. One can argue that it isn't necessary to get everything all the time, but some people really want those items. Playing a game is supposed to be fun, not stressful.

So why would they take away something that gave people a way to earn money? Not everyone has hundreds of friends, so you can't get enough from just the visits. The off-line trick was very time-consuming, so I wouldn't even call it a cheat, but it was a way to avoid getting garbage from the mystery boxes. I don't know about you guys, but if I spend 500 coins on a GMB, I don't want something that sells for 66 coins, especially if I already have 10 of them. I bought some GMB's in bulk after the change and I got ALL junk items. I'm going to swear off of mystery boxes now and will probably stop trading completely in the near future since I don't have very many 999's to trade with. The way things are, I'm seriously considering quitting PS. This is a change that has upset me greatly.

OMG! no more refresh for the GMBs??? OMGOMGOMG! so much for my comps! *flush* down the drain they go! booo!!

Guest Guest
oh, that's bad...even though i was too lazy to do the refresh trick for MBs my friend told me about it! lol...but i guess it will be harder for everyone to get 999 items now!! :/ sorry to hear that1

I can see how it would be considered cheating, but frankly, if I wanted to pay cash to play a game, I would be spending it on something like Warcraft, where I actually get to play with other people in the game (if it weren't for this forum, our characters have a lot less to do to play with each other).

Finding the holes in the programming was part of the fun, and part of the benefit of being a long-time member. Besides, all this does is encourage true hacking in order to get what we otherwise couldn't - I'm a wife and mom, I don't have time to sit and wash in-game pets all day.

If you're going to take away our shortcuts, PF, at least make it a little easier to play.

I get that selling us PF Cash is your way of making money, but there are plenty of other games I can play for free and not have to work at it like a second job.