Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

stupid playfish!!! - suspension over after 24 hours

im sooooo mad!!! i just got an error message and when i loged back in i got this!

12310.jpg

i sold a few 999 items to make money because i wanted to buy some more eggs. and this is what i get!!!
playfish is stupid and it makes me sooooo mad!
if they didnt want people earning alot of money then they shouldnt make things so expensive!!!!

i am really upset over this! its so unfair.

omg! i can't believe it!! you should send them an email right away!

edit:
oh wait, look what i found another post in the cafe:
-Serenity- wrote:
I already see lot of this thread in TOF so maybe I just only enjoy "going down" ps and watch how all of this will be solved Smile

My ps doesn't load after I finish my digging, save and quit
damn this..

And I see someone in TOF post this
This is what you get if you click on "Support" and search for "suspicious"

Account suspended due to suspicious activity - Pet Society

If you receive a message that your account has been suspended due to suspicious activity, all you need to do is wait for approximately 24 hours, and then try to load the game again. You should then be able to play the game again.

Thinks that can have triggered this to happen for you is:

You have sold too many items in a short period of time
You have sent too many messages in a short period of time
You have found too many treasures in a short amount of time

You will need to wait for your account to be re-enabled. Submitting a support ticket will not make the process go any faster.

So hold on, wait for 24 hours and try again.

Sure would be nice if they would at LEAST tell us what the limits ARE.

And also heard, if open too many mb will temporary banned too

yeah if we sell some amount of money,send too many gifts or notes and find a lot of treausures in short period of time,our account is suspended for 24 hours Sad
so sad for you hun

i sold lots of 999 yesterday in order to buy eggs to complete the dolls house, but didn't receive that message! :/

its so stupid!!!! you get banned for playing!!! the limit is stupid!!! grrrrr...

im really frustrated!

EA had become too greedy. i must say. They keep releasing too many expensive items in the boutique, w/o considering the fact that not all players can afford PF cash, or that not all countries have PF cards or surveys to start with, and could only rely in trading. They also seem to forget that many players are underaged or are still in school, and do not have access to credit cards.

PS is a social network, and the orginal owners, Playfish discouraged trading. However due to the fast growth and popularity of the game, we witnessed how trading grew rapidly as well, which led to hacking, cloning, and what not, which perhaps the developers did not envision. All the changes they've made recently - coin limit, gifting limit, earning limit, 20k items limit - may be their course of action to minimize the hackers, but definitely unfair and inconsiderate to players, thus the steady decline of the popularity of the game.

gaaah! shall we ride another wave? Mad

omg im so annoyed of right now, ban to the good players!!!!!!!! we really should react somehow!

If you sell too much at once then you will go over the 25k daily limit...they have made these rules and if we like them or not then we have to stick to them.

Guess it is time to learn to adept to them...as long as you stick to the rules you will not have any problems

lea75 wrote:
If you sell too much at once then you will go over the 25k daily limit...they have made these rules and if we like them or not then we have to stick to them.

Guess it is time to learn to adept to them...as long as you stick to the rules you will not have any problems

hun, i think the numbers vary...just a few days ago, im able to resell bet 30-60k w/o any probs. PF never gave us any exact amount of the earning or resale limit per day. They probably made some stricter rule again, w/o giving due notice to players

It also seems that even sending numerous messages in-game or excessive digging can get u a temporary ban.Seriously, is PS still a social game then when neighbors cant even chit chat as much as they want to? Mad

Guest Guest
ewoks wrote:
lea75 wrote:

hun, i think the numbers vary...just a few days ago, im able to resell bet 30-60k w/o any probs. PF never gave us any exact amount of the earning or resale limit per day. They probably made some stricter rule again, w/o giving due notice to players

It also seems that even sending numerous messages in-game or excessive digging can get u a temporary ban.Seriously, is PS still a social game then when neighbors cant even chit chat as much as they want to? Mad

I completely agree there. Suspensions are totally unwanted and unneeded... Sad

i only sold 20 999 items, i know because i counted. and even with my daily wisits i didnt reach 25000

There is a current glich with the gifting levels,. playfish is aware of it and trying to sort it immediately

I did a trade the other day, i had recieved 33x3333s and i couldnt except them all it kept kicking me out so i had to just leave all the presents until the next day, it was really annoying Sad

Then we must be careful Sad I like to open lots of MBs, and I sell 999 when I need money (without reaching the limit, of course, but now I'm wondering what's the amount of things you can sell fast without being banned)

I'd like PF posted a list with all the limits. It's not so funny to play being so careful, but I prefer to know that and not to be kicked out Sad

Ursula wrote:
Then we must be careful Sad I like to open lots of MBs, and I sell 999 when I need money (without reaching the limit, of course, but now I'm wondering what's the amount of things you can sell fast without being banned)

I'd like PF posted a list with all the limits. It's not so funny to play being so careful, but I prefer to know that and not to be kicked out Sad

list with limits....thats a wonderful idea

esperia wrote:
Ursula wrote:

list with limits....thats a wonderful idea

we can only hope that PF would be more considerate of their players Sad I dont think they posted anything official for limits, and people are always treading on thin water these days.

lea75 wrote:

THANK YOU LEA! NOW I KNOW WHAT CAN KEEP ME FROM PLAYING PS WHILE STUDYING!

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
lea75 wrote:

THANK YOU LEA! NOW I KNOW WHAT CAN KEEP ME FROM PLAYING PS WHILE STUDYING!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

oh hun! you got the same message as me! so that mean maybe I will be back in at around midnight tonight! congratulations x
im glad your back in hun xxx

The daily coin limit(latest) is about 60k-70k i got suspended today when i'm selling my regals.. -.- Selling and buying back and selling again also counts as your total income.

Item receival 200++ is okay since i've never been suspended for buying that much item a day from other players.