Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
apocalypsa

Hi people :D

I'm such a huge fan of this addictive game & i'm so happy i found this amazing website
nice to meet you btw,hope you all have a great week congratulations

Hi! Welcome to PSFC forum. I hope you love this site as much as I do.

Don't forget to read the rules and to post a lot (without spamming) to enter in our wonderful competitions. And feel free of asking any doubt.

We are a family here SmileSmileSmile

hi apocalypsa! welcome to psfc! it's so great to have you here. if you have any questions, please let me know and i will try my best to help you. everyone here is very friendly and will also be able to help you as well congratulations

Welcome to PSFC. Here's hoping you have a lovely time here and if you have any questions, ask. Smile Enjoy yourself and jump right in. Smile

welcome to the site!
I am a ps addict and this place is full of wonderful people!
Hope you enjoy yourself!

Kathy & bunnyfuzzyness congratulations

i am new here too apocalypsa. And the people on here and the sweetest people i have net on a forum....
We shall learn this together...i just hit over 20 posts this morning, and i am extatic...
Welcome and you have a great week as well Smile

Welcome. I'm fairly new to the forums myself- although I will confess to registering awhile ago and then being too shy to introduce myself. Ashamed

I'm not sure why, though!! Everyone is so friendly and it's the first forum I frequent where there are no trolls whose purpose is simply to wind people up.

Blairbear wrote:
Welcome. I'm fairly new to the forums myself- although I will confess to registering awhile ago and then being too shy to introduce myself. Ashamed

I'm not sure why, though!! Everyone is so friendly and it's the first forum I frequent where there are no trolls whose purpose is simply to wind people up.

Trolls cannot stand our sweetness congratulations

Guest Guest

welcome to psfc Smile