Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TerraNeko

Cute Baby Bathtub for auction!

Cute Baby Bathtub for auction...

Please leave bids here! Accepting any bid above 2x999... 999 items only...

Is it that no one is interested? Or is it that no one trusts me yet? =(

give it some time hun, im sure you will get more replies soon
and i will start with 3x999

LoL...thank you...it's just awkward since I'm new to trading and new to these forums as well...
I'm not quite sure what costs what and so forth...

dont worry, im not familiar to prizes either Laughing
i wish you good luck with your auction hope you get more entries Smile

Ok everyone, I'll be closing down this auction tomorrow! If anyone else is interested, please place your offers, if not then the item will go to the last bidder! congratulations

Also I have a question. What is the best way to find out what the value for some items are. I have a few things I need to sell but I don't have a clue what to sell them at....

well you can always ask here for advice on price
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/trading-f43/trading-guide-including-price-list-hot-list-t8694.htm
or just look around the other threads to compare prices... but remeber always that you have the final decision, you can sell you items at any price you want, as long as you find buyers that accpet your offer
or simply ask the buyers to give you an offer and you can consider if its fine for you

Just got back from a flight from FL to NY...Falcor, are you still interested in the bathtub?

this free bump comes with a friendly reminder congratulations
good luck with your trade!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a friendly reminder that Safe Trading Referees (STR) are always available to help. They are easy to find because they are green. All Admins and Mods are STRs as well. To locate a STR, click here -->STR List.

Happy and Safe Trading!!

I did and you accepted it....I'll send you a message in FB so you know who I am. I'll be going to work in about an hour. I'll be home later tonight. Maybe around 12pm EST. Send me the payment and when I get home I'll send you the bathtub. =)