Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

new gift form the mayor

Iv just recieved a gift from playfish

Its a Pet Society heart flower.....You cant sell it, Recycle it or sell it...So we are stuck with it!!

GrrrRRrr...i dont even like it! it looks cheap!! haha

Anyways im off to bed now. See you all tomrrow...ttylllll

lol im still a little bit hyper, just came back from a night out with friends lol xx

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I think it's cute. I like the pot with the paw print on it. Cute!
i agree it might be simple, but it's cute!!!!!

Well, I agree we should at least be able to sell it for 3 coins. If you don't like it, now it is just taking up space in your box.

esperia wrote:
dont like it too

likewise

For me it's ok.. Nothing special but i can live with it! What i CANNOT live with is that battery for the nanny bot!!! And i refuse to buy the nannybot to use it!!! Not only for the coins! I just don't want 2-3 days to have that thing cleaning my pet and feeding it!!! I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
For me it's ok.. Nothing special but i can live with it! What i CANNOT live with is that battery for the nanny bot!!! And i refuse to buy the nannybot to use it!!! Not only for the coins! I just don't want 2-3 days to have that thing cleaning my pet and feeding it!!! I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky that made me laugh I can live with it too
Whats wrong with the nannybot feeding and washing your pet

Lucky Strike wrote:

me too didnt buy it up to now

well... first of all she is not all that pretty... secondly she is creepy! and thirdly i want to have 1-2-3 flies on my pet for friends to wash AND if nanny cleans my pet i'm loosing coins as well!

Lucky Strike wrote:
well... first of all she is not all that pretty... secondly she is creepy! and thirdly i want to have 1-2-3 flies on my pet for friends to wash AND if nanny cleans my pet i'm loosing coins as well!

Ah right but its it better if you just use it then sell the nanny bot then that way youll have room for one more thing in your chest Or better still just put the battery in a room behind something

yes, im with armeliproctor... i like all the free gifts we can get, all tho it could be nice if we had the option of selling it al gifting it for all of those how dont like it