Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alice1

Just hello

Hello everyone, i'm a new pet society fan. I'm glad to be here
see you Smile

hello and welcome to the forum Smile any questions you may have feel free to ask. any member or mod is always here to help you around Smile take a look of our cafe, games, gallery, competitions (although you need 20 posts to enter) , trading section (you can always ask for a safe trade referee) and much much more! I hope you like it here!

Guest Guest
WELCOME TO THE HEAVEN!

hello alice! welcome welcome welcome!! i hope you are enjoying yourself so far. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or anyone here. everyone is very helpful and friendly Smile

oh, i also like that your mariC is sporting the kitty hat. my smorkle is never without hers! hee hee!

welcome here alice, right decision of joining this forum, a safe place for trading, u can also find great friends here (including me) hihihih... and if feel bored u can chat in our cafe or play in our arcade games or join in our competitions and giveaways...but u must have to increase ur post to a min of 20 to be able to join, so see yah around...start chatting Smile

Thank you to all of you! This place looks so friendly